Thursday, November 16, 2017

Did You REALLY Learn a Lesson? .. Yeah, Another Schoolgirl Picture!


It's only a disciplinary technique if the person receiving the punishment doesn't approve of it.


Made this one over a week ago for Felicia Hextus, who is a teacher of some sort in real life I believe. The idea was that a man in his early 20's teaching a class full of young girls might be distracting to both he and his students, so the school board turned him into more of a female teaching advisor to get them both back on track, potentially saving his job and his manhood if they all passed. Take out the gender swapped aspect, and it is sort of like the 80's movie Summer School starring Mark Harmon.

Of course, he becomes even more distracted as he has a new sexy female body to deal with, and perhaps his sexuality didn't swap over like they would have thought. OH BOY! Originally I was going to have him get ditzier, but I felt it was better to keep the intellect intact, and that would amp up his reactions even more.  In the post, I mentioned that perhaps, "I like to think that if you fail this time, you'll be a classmate of your students next, and who would want THAT to happen? Hmm?"

And people did like it. Brittany7 said that, "She'll be grading on the curves." and Winterburn mentioned about my previous point about joining as a classmate, "Now, I know about Felix and his devotion to learning. I'll bet he won't stop til his students become his teachers! And maybe they can dole out punishments for him, too, like spankies..." Not sure if they have corporal punishment at that private school, but what's a paddle between friends, right?

And of course, Felicia did reply a few days later:
OMG this is brilliant! I actually was at a conference the last few days so I couldn't answer immediately and this is killing me right now in the most LOL way! :D :D :D 
You know what I really love about your caps Dee Dee! Your eye for the detail and terminology. Like, you put so much research effort into the things you write and it just shows off and stuff... the new me might say at a point. 
Plus, and OMG I am still laughing: Peer review slumber party? Heavens and heck yeah! :D 
Thank you so much Dee Dee :-* :-*
 I was pretty proud of the "peer review slumber party" talking point! And when you get comments like that, you make note that Felicia gets another caption sooner rather than later!

Hope everyone stays warm (and dry) depending on where you are, but it sounds like much of the US is going to be wet, cold, or both this weekend. Also, if anyone has information on what happened to Erin91, please let me know. Her blog was pulled down within the last week, and she's AWOL from the Haven too. I will keep whatever you tell me confidential if it needs to be; and if you ARE Erin, please just reach out to me so I know you are OK. People vanish around here in the TG community, but at least if I know what happened, it can lessen the hurt.


Be back on Friday or Saturday night with a quickie caption of some sort.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a caption that is open to many interpretations. But either way the faculty have put the fox in the chicken coop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good way to put it. He's definitely not a "cock of the walk" anymore!

      Delete