Friday, October 20, 2017

Night of the Return of the Revenge of the Bride of .. Helena's Bench Caption? Maybe!


Dee couldn't possibly make more captions about guys becoming girls by sitting on benches, right?


Made this for Helena, who I haven't seen in quite some time. Hoping she'll swing by her trading gallery in the Trading Area of the Haven, or even better, drop by here and post some comments. We miss her, don't we?

Anyway, I don't think I ever made a bench caption for her, at least I don't think I did, so I somewhat made up for that with this one. Technically I did since there *IS* a bench here. Not quite sure of its magical properties though. Of course, the original title in my head was, "Polish Coke Adds Life" which was a slogan for Coca Cola ummm, in the 1970's or 1980's? It was usually tagged with "Have a Coke and a Smile!" I am going to have to look up the translation now because I made this the other day and forgot what it means. "Change of Position" is what Google tells me, though I remember typing in something else. Another site gives definitions of transmutations, so that works too.

Aren't you excited for the possibility of even MORE bench captions? Let me know how you feel about this caption and the remote possibility of a few more coming down the pike.


Weird Al is going on a new tour, without any parodies or costumes or anything. Just some of his original songs and such. I SO want to see it, but probably can't afford it. Only been waiting for something like this for ummm, 20 years? Oh Al. Nothing like underestimating your audience!

1 comment: