Monday, September 25, 2017

Sometimes It Takes Awhile to Accept the Inevitable!


Somehow, a one note joke became a much more poignant caption that I thought it would.


Made this for Shauna Marie a few weeks ago. I had the picture for awhile, and even placed it in a setting, but couldn't really fixate on it enough to get it written. Originally had the "punchline" and was building to it, but found a bit more there than just a zinger so I had to let it breathe. Hope I was able to keep a good balance between heartfelt and maudlin!

Hope everyone enjoys it! Great job on the comments for the last caption. I will try to respond tomorrow, I promise! Let me know what you think about this one in the comments!


I cannot wait to see this movie! I've seen The Room at least 50 times and it's a new classic "so bad it's good" in the vein of Plan 9 From Outer Space and Birdemic.


Not sure how long it would remain up, but you should be able to view the entire movie in the link above from Youtube! Feel free to talk about The Room in the comments as well! When it comes to that movie, "I'm THE EXPERT!"

5 comments:

  1. Dee the more I know about you I think we might have been twins separated at birth!!!! I am a huge fan of bad movies and "The Room" is soooo bad!!!! I don't think I could have handled it straight...I saw the Rifftrax version....if you're not familiar with Rifftrax....well you should be!!! Tommy Wiseau should be given an award for perhaps making the worst movie in the past couple of decades!!!!
    I get the MST and the Rifftrax channels on Pluto TV through my Roku....the Roku was only about 40 bucks!!!!
    The cap was fun too!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know all about Rifftrax and MST. I have seen every live show in the theater and own just about every film short they've released. I also donated to the MST3K Kickstarter.

      I had seen The Room before the Rifftrax version came out and LOVED the live version. If you haven't seen the live Samurai Cop, you simply must! I recommend purchasing every live show they have!

      Delete
    2. I also hit all the live shows....just about the only movies I really enjoy these days!!!
      You can download Pluto TV for your PC or Ipad for free and watch the Rifftrax channel...in fact I just watched the live "Plan 9" tonight.
      My wife thought they were annoying and stupid at first but now dhe loves them as much as I do!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. He became the butt of their jokes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIMSHOT! Try the veal everyone and don't forget to tip your waitress!

      Delete