Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Siblings Should Support One Another, Right?


Sometimes naming these captions can be a real bitch!


Honestly I had no idea what to call this caption. Perhaps "TG Caption Panel #3794" or something would've been fine but I haven't counted and anyone with search engine optimization experience would cringe at a name like that for a blog post, hence the title above.

Made this one because I saw the picture and knew that it was a guy trapped in a hot girl's body, just by what she was wearing. From there, I just had fun writing up some banter between the two, to the point where I wasn't sure how I was going to end it .. until I found a way to end it! The destination is fine enough, but it was the journey to get there that was the allure of this caption to me, and the 'Eureka!' moment of seeing the off ramp to arrival at the end on time.

Don't really have much else to say. Be sure to check out the other captions I've posted recently, and I am going to make this Zero Post Week, extending what I said in the "Maybe the Pixie Sprite" post.

See you in a day or two!


2 comments:

  1. Fun cap. Love this kind of interaction between siblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this kind of bouncer. the only one ive had dealings with had me outside on the road wondering which way was up.

    ReplyDelete