Saturday, August 6, 2016

Oh Yeah, Flaunt It, you Bitch! Work That Body!


Sometimes a good pep talk is all you need to have a great time, even after you've grown tits!


Made this for Lady Harmony, whom I seem to remember in July and August, since most of the captions I've made for her were created in these months. As per what I wrote in the original post:
Well, I merged 2 different sort of ideas into one to come up with this caption.. One was the way that a photographer directs a model to get a certain shot on film and cajoles, mocks, teases and flatters each time they take another picture. 
The second was more of a direct source taken from a woman I know when I'd go over her place to hang out at a bar or club. Picking out clothes, she'd do the whole "Work it bitch. You are so hot!" and then of course it would devolve to Buffalo Bill's speech from Silence of the Lambs, but yeah, it was her way of getting ready to head out and have fun, perhaps get laid, etc ...  
So I applied that to this caption, keeping it an "in the moment" type. Perhaps you were fighting the change before and are finally accepting it now, or are replaying it over again as a weekend ritual  of some sort. Perhaps this is what you do with a date that stays over until Sunday morning, and you want to be passionate about cooking some brunch for the both of you. I'll let you decide the how's and why's of this caption.
Yeah, nothing like using your real life experiences to flavor a TG caption! I also just noticed how hard it was to put labels to this one. I chose some, but I'm not sure how many of them actually fit the caption in its present form.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Not that many more left in the summer, so plan them wisely! I have some relatives coming into the area to visit for a week or two, so I will get to hear about all my mother's side of the family's gossip and drama. It'll be a nice distraction from our typical insanity of the last few months here, and I am even looking forward to it, at least just a little!


" It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again."

DISCUSSION QUESTION: Do/Did you have any rituals when preparing to go out for a night on the town? How about when you are/were cross-dressing / making yourself over? Were there certain songs you play or things you do to get you psyched and in the mood?

1 comment:

  1. A difficult caption to pin down. Psyching up but i can't really decide what for. think i well go for the inner struggle love /hate what we do.
    Can't really remember any rituals think i always tended to the negative.

    ReplyDelete