Sunday, August 7, 2016

Breasts and Juicy Thighs? I'm in for a Pair of Each!


She's definitely finger fuckin' good!


In a bit of a quandary here as I am not sure when I'm going to be posting again. I didn't want to post something new because I probably wouldn't have given it justice, and putting up a repeat that many probably have seen is almost slacking off in a way. I am going to go the repeat route, mostly because I know this one only got two comments the first time around, and I am not sure how it did view wise.

Plus, I can probably delete this when everything I post below is over and done with, and without feeling any guilt if I do. If people comment, I'll most likely leave the post up, and just delete the actual personal information I am about to post below. In fact, that is exactly what I am going to do.

We finalized all the paperwork for GF's mother this morning, including the cremation forms, etc .. We are going to be working on the obit when I'm done here. MiL is no longer eating or taking any sort of nourishment, is non-responsive, and we've also signed paperwork that she is not to be resuscitated or revived. It is beyond belief how hard it is to be part of a decision that will take a person's life. She could go within the hour, or hang on for a number of days, it can be so hard to tell. If it were up to me, I'd snap my fingers and she'd be gone. No one needs to suffer. We shall see how merciful the afterlife is when it comes to welcoming her into its arms.

Also, if I wasn't so well known in the TG realm, I'd probably change my name. When choosing a nom de plume back 10+ years or so ago, I thought, "Demented, Not me, you!" the mented part was clunky though, so it became Dementia, and of course, I'm Dee, so Dee Mentia. It fits, and since Dementia seems to be such a cruel mistress, it also fits. But perhaps I might have been better if I can up with Lynn Sayn or F'Tisha. Well, Dee Mentia I will continue to be, but it stings a bit now.

Oh, yeah, there was other family drama as well, which I could've tackled head on but I was dealing with GF and mom stuff so it took a back seat for now. I'm hoping it doesn't fester.

I am not sure when I will post again. Perhaps MiL will pass on soon and we'll do our mourning and I'll be back in a week or so. Maybe I need a creative outlet and this one is as good as any, to talk about whatever and converse with friends that care and I'll post within 24 hours. I really don't know, and it sucks that I haven't a clue since this all determined by how the GF deals with this, which is magnified when the relationship between her mom and her was best described as "broken" and "let's just agree to disagree .. on everything." But I am going to be prepared for everything.

Anyway, I'll be around, and I won't be around, if that makes any sense to you. If you need to get in touch, there is my email, and you can certainly PM me on the Haven. Stay safe everyone. I'll be back when I can gain some semblance of control .. which is probably why I'm so frazzled! It's so much easier when I can keep everything safe, protected, and under my control!


Waiting for the end to come. Wishing I had strength to stand.
This is not what I had planned. It's out of my control.

6 comments:

  1. Dee....it's hard.....it just is....we took my father off the ventilator and we waited and watched as his labored breathing finally stopped!!!! Gut wrenching.....and I didn't really like the old man!!!
    I can only imagine the pain of watching a dear loved one slip away
    My condolences to you and your gf......please take your time and help her through it...I can only offer my love and support.....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She feels the same way about her mom .. and the guilt associated with them never really getting along .. mostly because she doesn't feel that guilty, but moreso because she always thought he mother would come around at some point and apologize for being a dreadful woman for so long. And of course, there are other family members that feel she should be doing other things, let bygones be bygones, etc ..

      Anyway, thank you for your support. Like I mentioned before, I am trying to comfort her but also help her cope with bad memories that have seeped back into her consciousness while this is happening. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Dee, I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Life can be really cruel. Stay strong for your GF, she really needs you right now

    Zoli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's nice to get support when things get rough.

      Delete
  3. Dee, I wish you and your girlfriend all the strength you need in this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena! We are certainly needing it at this time, as she is still hanging in there! I'll be posting something new tonight, as I had a bit of time at work to throw some thoughts together along with a new caption.

      Delete