Friday, January 22, 2016

Vagina (d)Ice, (d)Ice Baby!


Hmmm, you know anyone that wants to play Dungeons and Dragqueens?


Well, it's Friday night and I hope all my readers on the East Coast are hanging in there for a pretty big snowstorm. We are going to be lucky here in New England I think, I am hearing somewhere between 3-9 inches for us, all coming Saturday. Please stay safe, and try not to do too much too soon. Let the municipal government do its job first before you venture out again. It's the weekend! Have fun inside!

Started this caption about a month ago and never finished it until tonight. Not really happy with it, but it's a caption. I don't know much about D&D, which probably shows here, and there is probably many assumptions that you the reader will have to make, but hopefully it is relatively coherent. That is about the best I can do right now!


2 comments:

  1. Good work with limited words! I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to use my Sissy power attack against your dark magic....oh oh I rolled a three.....heh heh I was really only kidding....you really don't have to roll the die...I'm going....I'm going....

    I know absolutely nothing about D&D but I wanted to let you know that the idea behind this cap was really really good!!!!

    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete