Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Haven Academy's Student Body .. Kaitlyn!


School Daze, School Daze ... and a literary bonus caption!


Made this caption for Kaitlyn today and wanted to post it right away, since the TG section of the Internet seems to be REALLY slow. Hoping that this might kick start it some.

Anyway, I saw the picture and immediately thought of Kaitlyn. Since I hadn't done a caption for her in some time, it also fit into my now long running New Year's Resolution to caption those I hadn't this year. As I was writing it, I just knew it was the type of fun caption that Kaitlyn would like, and in that way it is a bit of a blast from the past. Getting Simone in on it seemed like a chipper thing to do, so WHAMMO! we've got a person that could definitely influence the "girls" and teach them much if they would just stop to listen. Her words are more powerful than her ruler, trust me ladies!

Totally straightforward and not the slightest sense of buried innuendo or hidden subtext in this caption. Just wall to wall action, and by that, I mean wall to wall dialog. Well, it just so happens I am pretty good with that, so don't complain! I am feeling frisky tonight, so don't get in my way! Whee!


And because we are doing a school themed post, I figured now would be a good time to include a bonus caption that really doesn't fit anywhere else, and especially not as a separate blog slot. I made this a few weeks ago, back when the new "To Kill a Mockingbird" semi-prequel came out. It got my mind wandering a bit since she hadn't published anything other than the original in 54 years or so. From there, it took me to other reclusive authors and their back stories. This MIGHT be one of them!


of course, when you ask a question, "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?" you will get an answer song!


1 comment:

  1. kaitlyn's not so much reformed more a full remake.
    And 54 years since the last book, wow that's some writers block,

    ReplyDelete