Saturday, May 2, 2015

Synchronized Wishing Never Seems to Work Out!


Though it does make for really fun TG captions!


Made this a week or two ago for KarenSue. I liked the vibrant colors and knew I could work with it. The model seemed somewhat weary which also worked in its favor, as I thought it would make the protagonist seem regretful. Since she wasn't really young, I came to think of her as a teacher, and from there, it evolved in my mind to a student trapped in his teacher's body and life.

Looking back it is decent but I feel 'meh' about it, and I'm not sure why. I've done captions that have a basic setup that doesn't push creativity at all and this one doesn't push buttons for me like some of the others have. I can't blame it on my knee troubles either, since I made this one a week before I hurt myself. Well hopefully KarenSue liked it better since it was made for her not me.

The plan for me is to go back to work on Monday with crutches. They don't believe I'll need surgery, as I've been doing better .. until last night. WOW! Did I hurt last night. Kind of disheartening because I honestly thought I had at least sort of turned the corner even though I haven't quite started Physical Therapy yet. I ended up using some old Flexaril to take the edge off so I could even get a few hours of sleep during the morning and I couldn't find any position where I didn't hurt. I really wish I could go back in time and just avoid the injury altogether as I've had some issues with people at work over this as well. I hope all my friends out there are doing better than I am! That would give me something to smile about, knowing everything is alright with my readers!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely cap, nice idea for a switch. It's also quite scary when the person who swaps into your life ends up living it better than you. Hope you get better soon, Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you bought up is probably THE best part of the caption. I'm guessing that the old "KarenSue" is using her experience with women to her advantage now she's in Reggie's body!

      Delete
  2. Nice caption. Who doesn't like a good old fashioned 'swapped with the female teacher' scenario. I think the only thing pulling me out of the cap is that while her age says she could be a teacher, her dress doesn't really speak to that. Maybe if there was a line or two about '...I mean what exactly should I wear on a Thursday night anyway!?' then it would tie up that last loose thread.

    I'm sorry to hear about the setback. Hopefully crutches at work will get you back into the swing of life and help out the recovery. And speaking of recovery, I hope yours is a smooth, short, and full recovery without surgery!

    And only because you mentioned that it would make you smile... I'm doing very well and am about to go on a 10 day driving vacation! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must've had a much better high school or college than you did, as I had quite a few teachers distracting us with outfits like that. One teacher in particular, we would ask her to do homework questions on the board so we could watch her ass sway back and forth, since her panties were quite visible through her dress.

      Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you have a wonderful road trip! See you when you get back!

      Delete
  3. This one brought a smile to my face, i think Reggie/karren sue well work out some lesbo action soon.
    Its a long bank holiday weekend here in the UK so I am happy. of course its raining so won't get out in the garden as hoped but thats ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy your extra day off from the hustle and bustle!

      Delete