Thursday, April 30, 2015

Certainly Blending In!


This COULD happen to you!


Well, I was having some fun thinking about what would happen if some of our worst captions or caption scenarios came true against us, instant karma style. From there, it became Simone and I doing battle with hackneyed clichés, etc ... and using magic to take care of it magic style so that it became a melange of the two styles, especially once I saw this picture.

It was a great design that I knew I could arrange artistically, and we have so many cheerleader clichés that I had the caption I wanted. Perhaps I'll make more based off this premise, and I hope there isn't anyone out there making captions named Letti. I chose that name hoping I wouldn't be hurting anyone's feelings. If they offer though, I might be obliged to help them achieve notoriety!


I'd write more but I'm going to be watching the NFL Draft. Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea. I think i well delete the caption about the insane midget fed up with being face to cock with mens crotches just to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that would probably be a good idea! LOL

      At least I have confidence that anything that happened to me in retribution like this caption would be amusing and snarky.

      Delete