Saturday, February 21, 2015

Shit, Shower and Shave?!? Late Again!


Time to get moving .. it's date night!


Yeah, it's definitely not a new caption, but something from 2008! I think it is a great picture, and since it was early in my captioning "career" I would like to think that it made me keep trying to pick interesting photos instead of standard model poses or typical blowjob pictures. I used WAY too many colors in the text which is slightly distracting to me now but I was only 2 months into making captions at the time so it was still my "feeling things out" process in finding my footing.

I don't usually go back this far into the Dark-hives that often anymore, but I wanted to get a posting up to this blog along with a reply to comments from the last post. I am not sure how many people go back and look at comment replies, so I figured I'd repost it here as well so everyone would see it.

<><><>
I was going to reply to each of you individually, but it is probably better if I do it all in one so I don't have to repeat myself. The main response is, "THANK YOU! I truly appreciate you all, especially those who respond and interact with me as I post what can be often personal feelings."

I am doing what I can to hopefully be back to 100 percent. I am on antibiotics and was able to take a half day off on Tuesday for a doctors appointment, then worked from home the rest of that day so at least I got a bit of rest.

What's made all this worse is that our fire alarm systems are old and are very temper-mental, meaning they've been going off for over a week now, usually around 3 AM and since they are hard-wired into the electrical system, there is NO WAY to turn them off! Since the landlord lives 50+ miles away and is trying to sell the building, no one has even been able to contact him .. and the fire department has been down 3 times. Looking at the forecast, I can't foresee this getting any better for the next few weeks. So on top of all the above winter shit, throw an hour of non-stop sirens going off in your apartment in the middle of the night when you are sick ... I think you can see how frazzled I, and my family, have been.

I am not sure when I'll be back captioning, and I truly wish I had an answer for you, and for me. It could be on Saturday if I have some time, or it could be when things normalize, which honestly, I don't know when that could happen. I thank you all for the support, and hope you'll continue to pop in daily and visit to see what's going on.
<><><>

At the very least, I'll try to have some more Dark-hive material every few days. I think there are some captions I haven't posted here that are decent enough to put up, or perhaps I'll go over some things people made for me that I enjoyed. I'll figure something out. We'll also have the DIY Challenge posted in the next day or two so .. Stay tuned!


1 comment: