Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Caught in a Net of Your Own Making!


What was that Dee? You don't usually make body sway captions?


Well I guess I can make an exception in this case, though its not strictly body swap as there is an extra component in there that will have Evan becoming more slutty. Made for Lady Harmony, I just was not a fan of the leg wear, and the model's face had that confused look on it that I figured would work well in a TG caption. As for the body swap, I wanted to do something different, and make it the girl's choice to change. It wasn't TOO hard to figure out WHY she'd want to change, right?

I'm sorry about not answering all the comments yet in Saturday's blog post yet. I see that quite a few more people left a note. Ironic that Real Life intruded on me on Monday, when a co-worker fractured her three body parts. She goes into surgery tomorrow to have various pins and such put in. Needless to say, I've had to clear all her work in addition to my own, and that meant extra meetings and a visit to her house to make sure we could get everything done that needed to be done, and a timetable for future work etc ... I should be back to normal in a day or two .. WOO! I hope to get all the comments taken care of by Friday, and even more to get working on some new stuff for here and the Haven, since I have almost depleted my recently created captions here in the meantime. Somewhere in the next 10 days, I will also be distracted by my birthday and the 4th of July. Let's have a Summer of Love to rival the ones those hippies used to have in the 1960's!



2 comments:

  1. Fun cap. It seems like Evans plan really backfired here.
    That it is not a real body swap cap makes it even better for me.

    Hmmm... Go to San Francisco. Wear some flowers in our hair. Who knows what can happen if we do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad had a big crush on Grace Slick in the late 60's apparently as we had quite a few Jefferson Airplane albums at our house. I preferred his Steppenwolf discs more though. I was always into loud, heavy music, even as a child. I think I often fell asleep to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida or Welcome to My Nightmare in my crib!

      Delete