Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gonna Make Her Blush!


Now look what you've done!



Made this a few minutes ago for MoocowTracy on the Haven as an award for beating me in Haven Fantasy Football league this week. I might've won if I was able to make some last might changes, but I was totally doomed when the Dolphins coach benched Reggie Bush for fumbling in the 1st quarter and he didn't play a snap after that! Stupid Bush! I know I am usually against Bush, but I haven't been able to trim my roster yet! Just seems like my Bush has been licked clean the last few weeks!

Anyway, I've been using that other font quite a bit lately. I think it really stands out and it condenses well, but I know I'll jump back to my old font soon enough. I guess this one is like a mistress .. its fun to play with, but you will always go back to the one you truly love.

DISCUSSION QUESTION: What would YOU, the readers like to see next (or more of) on the blog? Request away and I'll see what I can do .. unless the request is to post more consistently .. not sure how well I can actually DO that one! LOL


2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of your caps. I'm personally more of a fan of things with more overt kink to them. For reference, my favorite cap of ours is Kidnappers can really coordinate colors!

    (http://deelusionsofgrandeur.blogspot.com/2011/12/kidnappers-can-really-co-ordinate.html?zx=f351e21c21e0a83d)

    More like that would certainly make this sissy excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cap Dee... and I do like that font, but you're right of course... it should be brought out once in awhile, but not replace your regular font.

    As to what I'd like to see... well I can't help you there. I like the Deelightful things you post as is. Even when I'm not up to commenting, I still stop by and read everything you post.

    I will say that I've been getting a real kick out of the musical additions to your posts lately. Keep that up!

    ReplyDelete