Sunday, August 2, 2026

If You Catch My Drift!


 Like usual .. This is one of those 15 minute challenges I submit myself to now and again.

The picture was posted to Evie's Emporium on Discord by Snowbunny Erica, and I thought I'd give it some play. Since the entire channel is mostly in that vein of good boy to bad girl (b!tch), I leaned into it as best I could with the image.

If you aren't quite following, it's a body swap, and the character in yellow is Mark, who is currently the blonde in the middle (aka the bride), the white text is the bride inside the groom's body. The person with the pink font is either Bill or Steve, currently residing in one of the bridesmaids, the one on the right.

Perhaps that helps?

This is what I posted to Evie's Emporium: "Figured I'd give it a shot. Could have been tighter but I limited myself to 15 minutes from seeing the image to getting it into Photoshop, using my usual style, composition, proofing, and posting. Came in at 15 minutes flat as I'm typing this."

So what do you think? My main complaint was that you can't necessarily tell who's talking .. as there are 3 women i the picture and only 2 of them are talking, and the other person is off camera. Then throw in a multi-person body-swap and it could be a bit harder to follow .. which is why I only had three people talking. I did my best to link each voice with someone in the image, and the 'white' voice was a neutral color that didn't have a corresponding person in the picture.

Let me know in the comments! 

Also, I posted something on Wednesday, and now I know to let everyone know when I'm posting on a non-Sunday, since page hits have been very low for that one. If you haven't seen it yet, please check it out.

Next Sunday I plan to post a caption I made for Caitlyn Masked .. one that I teased her about just over a month ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment