I may sell real estate, but I'll NEVER wear a gold jacket!
My dad's GF lives in a gated community .. well one that has a side gate that everyone knows isn't working .. so it's not very gated, is it? The reason it's not gated currently (for over 3 years now!) is that they are building a bunch more houses in the community, almost tripling the amount of dwellings there, so there's so many more people coming and going. And they still have a few model homes for people to look at and order .. which I drive by every time I go to visit.
The other influence on this caption? An Infinite Worlds adventure game called .. The Kink Next Door: A Suburban Sex Comedy Sandbox. There's all sorts of characters you can interact with, and many kinks are included, and the main goal is you have to get approval to live there from the HOA, run by a dominatrix. Give it a shot if you would like .. just go to the site and search for it.
Mentia Estates is a bit of a gated community, and also has some kinks included.. I think Calvin fits in well with the business model much better now, don't you think? While the new owner seems to be discrete, if he held out for slightly longer, perhaps he could have gotten some other stuff thrown in. I mean, how much will his monthly budget be in purchasing a bunch of white thigh high stockings where they'll just have to be constantly laundered .. though I'm assuming Caitlyn will be washing, drying and folding the laundry anyway.
My favorite bit in the caption? "I thought she looked slightly manly." "Sorry sir. It'll be fixed .." You assume that the fixed bit will be .. a real maid .. but since it's Dee, perhaps she meant, "there will be nothing manly at all about her soon enough!"
I hope Caitlyn likes this wink and a nod to her, and that everyone else visiting here feels the same way. It was made with love, and a slight bit of teasing, all in good fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment