Sunday, March 10, 2024

Caitlyn Really Does Like "Smoke from the Water"


Smoke on the water .. a fire in her thighs! SMOOOOOOKE ON THE WATER!


Was just randomly looking at pictures online, and I saw one that immediately triggered the dad-joke wordplay that made it into the caption, and so I went and searched out the best image to fit what I had in mind.

Caitlyn Masked was the most recent commenter upon my blog, and I vaguely remember her trying to give up smoking in the past .. so I thought it'd be great if Calvin co-starred in this caption. I think it's been awhile since I've made one for him anyway. 

For some reason, I picture prostitutes calling their john's "loverboy" and from there, I went with the dad joke of "working for the weekend," (Loverboy was a rock band from the 80's who had a hit song called that, for those who don't know!) since that it what ladies of the evening do, and it's perfectly in line with what Damien would say anyway. 

And now I'm realizing that not everyone might even know what the devices are in this caption. We actually have a few hookah bars in the area, and also an oxygen bar (which I think did not last long) and now I'm wondering if they are legal everywhere. Hopefully most of my readers will know what they are. 


So, I went with Rush instead, eh? Fine! I'll add Loverboy too. I spoil you people rotten!



2 comments:

  1. Excellent cap Dee! And thanks for letting me co-star. You could definitely ply me with a trip to a hookah bar.

    Sadly, I failed at quitting smoking. I used to say "I won't quit quitting" as I was always at least low-key trying to quit, but even that's gone now. And I feel the need to mention that I'd never heard a hookah referred to as a narghile before. At first I thought you just misspelled nanites! So coming to your blog is entertaining, arousing, musical and educational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry! I thought you had kicked the habit. Now I'm picturing you trying hypnosis to stop smoking, and you end up in a TG caption scenario!

      And hey, if I can be any one of the following (entertaining, arousing, musical and educational) at least a bit of the time, I'll be happy with that! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete