Sunday, March 17, 2024

A Slightly (More Than) Little Adjustment!


And also another, "Ask Dee" question from my readers answered .. by Dee! Who'd have thought?!?

As someone who lived with three females of various ages and breast sizes at one time for a number of years, I know of how much discomfort the "chesticle containment systems" were to the ladies of the house. There is still an over the door rack on the bathroom door that held all the "over the shoulder boulder holders" for when they'd arrive home, and immediately shed them on the hooks. 

So that thought came to mind when I saw this image, and I wanted to convey some of that to my followers that having big boobs can be a lot of fun sometimes, but there are many distinct disadvantages too. For my forever person, I was the one who had to adjust the backstraps for her when she was getting dressed, and each female had a bit of a different way to put on a bra, and also take it off. It was quite amusing to me!

I did lean into it a bit, and just wrote up a "slice of life moment in time" caption that amounts to a ponderance about her new protuberances as it's obvious that there is some extra pleasure involved in having some parts that react differently than the old ones. Hope you enjoy!

<><><><><>

Got an "Ask Dee" question from Fiona, who wrote:

Say Dee, sorry to hear your friends are having a rough time of it. I was wondering, and I will take no offense if you choose not to answer this.

Does Dee, even unseen, do some/much/most of the support, especially the purely emotional? Usually women are better at this than men. (not always. Usually) I'm afraid I might sorta kinda elbow my guy self out of the way here? Like when a good friend called (out of state) upset because her ex (asshole, but the father of her daughters) passed, and I listened, and consoled, but let a "Honey" slip out - male me NEVER saws that, unless he refers to bee poop. Fiona does call friends that. I got called on it. But she also was upset another time, went on for 5 minutes, I said something wrong, and was told "Stop being a man!" as in if it was NOT a man on the phone the first 4:50? But she kept on going. And SHE does not know about Fiona. The friends who know about Fiona... say our support style is obviously all from her. I was wondering if Dee does the work here.
I've actually had discussions like this with other members of the TG captioning community over the years, as I'm pretty sure that Miss Simone and I had talked about it. 

For me, in general, Dee is mostly the female version of Damien, and as such, what you see is what you get, though I do lean into the feminine bits more here online in my "persona" I guess you could say. As I've gotten older, my emotional side does seem to be a bit less aggressive and man-like, but I still tend more towards the masculine side of .. "ok, you've told me what's wrong and why you feel bad. Here's how you can solve all of that by doing this, then this, and then that. All set, problem solved!" 

I've tried to temper that more now, where I can just "shut up and listen," and empathize much more than I would before. I mean, I am an empath, believe it or not, but while I could absorb their emotional energy, it still came out as an issue that needed to be resolved. Sometimes women don't need the problems taken care of, they just need to be heard and acknowledged as being valid emotionally. I wish I'd learned that 20 years ago!

So, while it could be that I'm channeling Dee in those moments, I think it's more of an integration on another level, where both Dee and Damien have evolved, and coalesced into the person that I am now. And yes, I have been told that my aura is more pink to some people (the ones I've opened up to more emotionally) and I tend to fuck like a woman too (lots of foreplay, especially touching, and I usually go a lot longer than many men, etc ..) but I am a logical thinker who is big on logistics and the big picture. 

I'm wondering if the next time that lady says something about being like a woman, you should say, "well, you know, being sensitive to others feelings isn't just the woman's domain." or "I am channeling that sassy gay best friend character from Rom Coms to help you feel better about yourself!" and, "So if I act rudely, it's a MAN thing? How insulting to all genders that is!" 

Long story .. long .. Occasionally Dee pops out front and center, but since she's usually Damien too, it's usually not an issue. And if it is, I'll completely play it up even more for comical effect. Hope this helps, Fiona! And thanks for the question!


And speaking of Dee .. or Dee Dee as in Ramone, here's The Ramones! Haven't posted anything from them in awhile, so I am now rectifying that!

No comments:

Post a Comment