Thursday, February 1, 2024

From the Top to the Bottom ... Lecherousness Abounds


Sometimes you just have to create your own caption settings in real life, right?


I think that this picture is almost as innocent as you can get .. perhaps you could say that she is slightly adjusting her dress hemline up a bit to show off some leg, and I have implied that what is going on in the caption is starting to make her a bit more aroused, but the "innocence" of the image is what drew me in and gave me the idea to make this caption .. that and her eyes being just about closed.

And I wanted to play a bit with the "oops on purpose" idea that runs through some of my caption creations, to the point where it's a label that has 256 captions listed if you click on it. What if you try to set up a situation where you will be forced to comply and somehow it still doesn't go the way you want it to go? Well, here in this case, instead of talking to the person and seeing if they are willing to help you out in the manner you wish to proceed .. you go all 1970's sitcom by picking an over-the-top solution to your issues! Well, in caption format, it's so much more fun to choose that route!

It does pull in a few more kinks though into the mix, with corruption, hypnosis, and power dynamic swaps too. Maybe some other things that could be implied more than I've baked into the story proper. At the end of the day, it is Topping from the Bottom by making your subordinate your dominant by way of controlling them. For all we know though, perhaps she has a hypnosis fetish, and was trying to get him to mesmerize her so she'd have her fetish fulfilled too! Just so many layers involved!

So, do comment below .. as this blog post has some hypnosis programmed into it, where you NEED to leave feedback to me. Or are your comments subconsciously making me want to make more captions so that I can get more responses from you? LAYERS!


Also, in case you were wondering, I have heard from Ian. He's hanging in there, which is good to hear!

4 comments:

  1. Actually, she had loaded a subliminal program in his PC two months ago. It is compelling him to use a useless program from a putative Russian website to hypnotize her. The site is actually her cousin, in his mom's basement in Weehawken, New Jersey, and totally a fraud. She has cameras taping him now,. Tomorrow she will erase the actual working subliminal program, go along with his "plan", recording it all, sue the company for sexual harassment, and retire on the windfall. She already has the beachfront land in Tahiti bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is certainly the elaborate, "Oops, not oops, on purpose, on purpose" plot line! And some would argue that New Jersey is shadier than any foreign operatives could ever be!

      Delete
  2. Nice cap! I'm not sure how to qualify my feelings toward 'oops on purpose' (good name for it by the way) style stories. I like them. I dislike them. I find them both believable, and farcical. I think it's that underlying desire for 'Forced Femme'. But if you initiate it, it's not really 'forced', is it?

    I don't know, I think if the needle is threaded just right, it can be a very satisfying story. As is, I think it fits best in your cap style as I can imagine the longer narrative working perfectly with your slice of life moment here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that I really started the "oops on purpose" style of caption because of how some of the caption traders on the Haven were "topping from the bottom" when it came to what their preferences were; to the point where they wanted you to hit .. A, B, C, all the way to Z with how the caption was written. Where I end up saying, "why do you need me to write anything for you?"

      And I get it .. these are fantasies, but I'm not reading your script out loud for you!

      I do think it could make an interesting longer narrative story, especially how she transforms through her character arc. There are many different ways it could go, and at some point it ends up a Ann Michelle 3 book trilogy epic!

      Delete