Wednesday, December 6, 2023

These Protein Bars Are Giving Me BIG Gains!


I really should start working out again soon.


Made this awhile back (I need to make some new captions in general!) and I'm guessing that someone has been stocking up the gym's vending machines with some products that haven't been endorsed by the FDA.

The supplements have definitely been making him .. more supple, don't you think?

One of these days I'm going to get back to the gym. It's not like I'm still paying Planet Fitness monthly for NOT using their facilities .. actually I still am, but I haven't gone since the pandemic hit. I'm still fairly fit, but my cardio needs a LOT of work, and my floors are pretty unforgiving to do any jogging in place or workouts that need to get my pulse rate going, so I mostly do some dumbbell work along with some stretching exercises. Maybe it's time to break out my skeletoes workout shoes and head back to the gym!

It's also time to admit that I wore spandex in the 90's. Even had a few pairs of women's stretchy pants that look fairly familiar to those now infamous yoga pants like we see in this caption. I guess the 90's were a much different time, weren't they!


This was the final song on my playlist for the stationary bike at Planet Fitness. It was the perfect way to get in that last mile - mile and a half and elevate the heart rate before moving on to the nautilus machines.

7 comments:

  1. What are these protein bars? I need some and fast to get healthy again! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FemRX brand! It will get you into a good shape!

      Delete
  2. help the hair and burn the belly? I can use that! I have some room for a little junk in the trunk.... no upper bumps yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there's a version of Muscle Milk coming out for that, to go along with the protein bar!

      Delete
  3. Well, they'll definitely be in someone's panties, but probably not in the way you would expect...

    ReplyDelete