Monday, October 30, 2023

Happy Halloween Everyone!


Hope your nights are filled with spookiness, and some creature (human or supernatural!) cuddling too!


Made this a few weeks ago, and figured I'd post it when we got closer to Halloween.

I still love the holiday, though i am not as amped for it as when my forever person was still alive. She was wiccan, so we often did the Samhain ritual with a local coven. And of course, we would do costume parties, and wander around my old neighborhood on Halloween night. I don't do much at all anymore, but I'll still watch horror movies (and of course Rocky Horror Picture Show on Oct 31) mainly because I don't have a partner in crime to do stuff with.

I did get to go to a 'haunted house' attraction though (my forever person did NOT like them) for the 1st time in 25 years or so. I braved the night at Mad World in Peidmont, SC a few weeks ago and it was a complete blast. My date got frightened once; and I was fine, other than the strobe light room (I get disoriented .. not enough for a seizure .. but instantly with a headache) which luckily was more towards the end of the journey. So if you haven't done one yet, and have a decent amount of money (40 bucks a person I think) do yourself a favor and head down there! And if you don't want things jumping out at you, there's mini-golf and ax-throwing too!

Hope that everyone is having a great October, and you have things to be thankful for in November. See you then, my lovelies! Don't dream it, be it!


A bonus 'Halloween' caption from 2015!



2 comments:

  1. The second caption sort of sounds like it could be me!
    Happy Halloween Dee! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Zoe! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween too!

      Delete