Friday, December 23, 2022

It's Christmas Eve .. From Bros to Bimbos!


Yeah, this caption was actually inspired by the movie Mallrats .. remember THAT movie?


And yes, Mallrats had Jay and Silent Bob beating up the Easter Bunny, but I carried that through to this caption, celebrating 2 bimbos who probably couldn't have guided Santa's sleigh with GPS system.

And perhaps you'll have to ignore the greenery outside, but honestly, I bet it took you quite some time to peel your eyeballs off their lovely posteriors. So, creative license be damned!

I mean, trying to catch Santa during his off season seemed like a good idea in theory, doesn't it? And, why wouldn't Santa live on the South Pole anyway, since there's no actual land at the north pole, just some floating ice. And since Antartica wasn't even discovered until 1820, and nobody landed on it until 75 years later .. it seems like a much better place for a toy factory, Bond super-villain hideout for a bearded freak. Just sound bimbo logic, if I do say so myself. Plus, I love the line, "Just a bunch of stupid penguins!" Epic!


In that vein, here's a caption from 2015 I made, where Santa got suspicious and made a leap of faith as to how Mrs. Claus lost a bunch of weight.


It's a tradition, going back 10 years now here on this blog. My favorite Christmas song.

5 comments:

  1. mmm I hope Santa leaves something in my stockings tonight....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, what did you end up getting? We all want to know!

      Delete
    2. Oh...a lady never tells...but I got some pantyhose and a miniskirt...

      Delete
  2. I thinks, Sandy visited many people this fateful night. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sliding down chimneys, sliding down poles. Almost the same thing, except you'll never burn your ass on a fire sliding down a pole. Well, a friction burn maybe.

      Delete