Sunday, November 13, 2022

Just Plain Semantics, I Tell You!


Well, here's something a bit naughty, but also something that English majors can really get behind!


It's funny in an ironic way, that on Discord recently, I said, in a response to Jezebel, who called me an 'innocent demon' .. "I don't necessarily mind receiving explicit captions per se. I am just not a fan of penises. I will create BJ captions and occasionally penetrative sex captions for others. In general, I like pictures that are well composed and tell me a story. A photo that is just an wide open mouth with an engorged dick invading it does nothing really for me." and then, I immediately went and made a caption with the image I had pretty much just described! Hey kettle, sorry I called you black! Right?

Well, not exactly. First off, she's wearing an interesting costume. Like some sort of 1940's hair band and fishnets, so she's dressed like a French maid bride or something? Also, the gloves drew me in, and gave me the inspiration as to where the caption was going to go.

And that confirms what I said up above: the picture has to give me something to tie everything together, when it comes to making a caption. I guess you could argue that it's not quite a complete and cohesive story, and I probably wouldn't protest to vigorously. It's not a favorite of my recent creations by a long shot, but it does get the job done. And if you can picture yourself as the victim .. all the better!


They are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but I still consider The Cars to be very underrated!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You've got a point there. Maybe recipient of a blessing?!?

      Delete
  2. She seems so skilled already. Practice, practice, practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she'll be close to perfect soon enough.

      Delete
  3. No victim there. Both seem very placated with their fate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm sure there's much inner turmoil, but she'll over it at some point. And yes, I used the word victim, but I sort of forgot my followers .. All of you would probably leave the latin magic spells out on the table, with proper phonetic pronunciation, just so that I'd make sure I got it right, with you all as the targets!

      Delete