Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Not Quite Camping on the 4th of July!


What sort of obsessive idiot creates a TG caption 30 minutes before she leaves for a four day holiday weekend?


Yeah, that would be me, wouldn't it?

I am a dedicated soul. Sometimes I think I need to unplug myself from the Haven and the blog, but this does keep my going. This caption was made for Shauna Marie, and here's what I posted to her trade folder a few days ago:

Well, I had a few minutes to kill before heading out on a 3 day weekend for the 4th of July, and I found this picture that I thought would work well for you ..

.., and why not make it topical and fresh. Sometimes you work with what is happening in your life right now, so I took SOME liberties with what I'm doing this holiday weekend, and paid it forward for you! Hope you have a great time!

It was just a spur of the moment deal where a picture inspired me to whip up a short little caption and I went with the flow, which I think did work for the best here. Not sure why, and I can't prove it at all, but it feels like a mellow vacation TG scenario. Your results may vary I guess.

Please do let me know what you think, and if you've had any wonderful TG experiences while on vacation!


PS. I'm pulling down the caption, but not the post for the 4th of July tomorrow (Thursday) so this is your last time to view it, save it, etc ... You have been duly warned!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah a lovely mellow vacation and would be great to be any of the characters. Fun adventures for all in- and out-doors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more vacations, to be honest, but I'd definitely work more if I looked like Shauna does here!

      Delete