Saturday, May 28, 2022

The Daily Window Gathering.. Tomorrow Is Only Today But Later!


"Oh! To have the option of being as open as the windows can be!" ~ Thoughts of many of my readers.


Here's what I wrote in the posting to Lacy's Haven trading folder:

"I saw this picture and I thought I could make something with it for you. I thought that even though she looked sexy, there was something pensive about the pose, and what could she be pondering? From there, I wrote something for you that, while it might seem melancholy, I think it's still hopeful, especially at the end. And most of all, I think it's something that feels real and tangible."

Pretty much exactly how it came about. and I do hope it inspires a few people to take a chance and do something that they hadn't thought about before; because they were scared, or afraid of being ridiculed or rejected for being different. Expand your horizons and get out of your comfort zone.

Lacy's response came the next day.

"Wow, nicely done.  I do dress up in sexy, silky lingerie and lacy slips when my wife is not at home.  How did you know?  Plus, I always make a point of getting back dressed in my male clothes before she comes home, but I do not look out the window for fear of being seen.  It would ne nice not to have to do this and have her take me shopping for some sexy lingerie and lacy slips so I could wear them around the house all weekend. 

I also loved the picture. the lacy topped stockings were very sexy!!!   Many, many thanks."

I believe that Lacy has had some exposure to his wife, and Ron was told to keep Lacy to himself. It's not really any sort of acceptance, but I'm hoping that at some point, there will be an understanding that Lacy could exist without having to be hidden away all the time. 

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend if you are in the US, and a pleasant late spring weekend with June on the way to everyone else in the world! All the air conditioners are installed here now, and I'm hoping I don't have to sell a kidney to keep it cool here in the apartment over the summer. I'll be back on Tuesday night I think, so please leave me lots of comments for me to reply to when I come back to my place!

And if you are celebrating Graduations this week or next, please be safe and party responsibly! I have a caption that should be posted next weekend dealing with a special school that Headmistress Mentia runs with a leather gloved fist!



No comments:

Post a Comment