Friday, August 13, 2021

His Vacation .. Abroad!


Sometimes you just need to get away. Feel free to roam about the country!


I am having a medical issue at the moment, and will be having a procedure this week, so I've pre-made this caption, along with the last post. Hope I'll be up and running again soon.

I could certainly use a REAL vacation, which I haven't had in like 20+ years. My forever person and me had made plans to do something in 2020, but covid, and her death, really put a damper on it. I've been doing those mini long-weekend trips where you travel like 100-150 miles away .. but it'd be nice to go away somewhere that isn't a few hours drive away. I swear that I will do that sometime before I take a dirt nap. I need to promise that to myself. I am usually wound pretty tight, so to truly relax would be something special I think.

Anyway, it's a standard caption, and a bit of wish-fulfillment .. though I am definitely not one to want to go fishing. Camping, yes .. fishing .. nope! Not at all! Hope you enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for the classic TG "abroad" pun. Anytime I see it, I crack up. Great cap! And I'm sure they paid for the vacation beforehand, so they're gonna enjoy it, genderswap or not, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually come up with titles last, and that one just seemed cheesy enough to work! And yes, time-off is time-off, no matter how you have to enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Classic clean fun. Love it and a vacation too. Good luck with the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am recovering nicely. Well, if not, I will be soon!

      And no, it wasn't breast augmentation .. I wish!

      Delete
    2. Of course it wasn't breast augmentation. You have to start with breast implants! *wink*

      Delete
  3. Nice cap Dee! I like the idea of changing genders not bothering someone enough to stop a vacation. Rest is rest and rest is needed! Hope you get your get-away vacation someday soon. We all just need to get away!

    ReplyDelete