Monday, July 5, 2021

Dee's Thrift Shop Magic


Just like Vidal Sassoon in the 80's, if you don't look good, we don't look good, so ..


.. everyone looks good when you shop at my stores! I guarantee it! 

Lacy came back from her vacation, knowing that her hard drive had failed right before she left, so I can only imagine her mind right now, trying to figure out how to rebuild. Luckily, she only lost a month or so of stuff, so at least she doesn't have years worth of files lost. 

I liked this photo (though I did have to edit it to narrow the focus) of Lucy Lauren because it was composed well, and had quite a few things I could use in the story to tie everything together. If Lacy comes to the blog to read this post, I figure I will post another safe for work picture from the set:


It's a relatively standard compulsion caption with a bit of awareness that something is going on, but it ends up overwhelming them and creating a new life for themselves .. hopefully an even better one. I tried not to worry about anything else that happens, in my mind, it's definitely a happy ending.

So what happened before, and what happens next? You tell us, down in the comments. And what do you think was the actual catalyst of change for Ron into Lacy? Something in the photo, something not mentioned? Perhaps a bit of mystical wherewithal from Dee when ringing Ron up at the register?




4 comments:

  1. I love it. With evidence like that I'm sure the customer number in the shop will dramatically increase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better get there soon then before Lacy buys it all!

      Hmmmm, I might have to turn a number of women to men so that the new women will have something to buy .. and then the new men can buy all the old men's clothing that they've donated back to me. Profits guaranteed!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh ! I love those shoes. I wonder what dress he will choose to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pointy! Lots of options to go with them though so I am sure that Lacy will find the perfect outfit!

      Delete