Thursday, June 10, 2021

Oh! To Be 21 .. and Female!


Well, if you can't get away to a foreign land for vacation, why not embark on a femininity tour?


Lacy is going away for the rest of June, so this will be in her trading folder on the Haven when she gets back .. but I couldn't help but use part of that scenario in this caption. Just needed the right hook to attack my idea without repeating myself and past captions. Once you hit 2800 panels or so (at least! I'm quite close to 2,000 posts here on this blog as it is!) being repetitive isn't something you want to do. Not so much for the recipients and readers, but for yourself. It has to remain interesting for me to want to continue to whip these captions up and serve them to you somewhat fresh.

So I worked out the math (I think Lacy is in her 40's or 50's) and figured, why not a tour of womanhood from toddler through to her current age (start at age 3, and then add 3 years each night while she sleeps would be a range of age 3 through 42 or so) would be interesting to go through. I mean, if YOU had that opportunity, wouldn't YOU go for it as well? tell me below in the comments.

The main issue would be writing the story out for brevity. I mean, I COULD have tried to make it a 6-12 paneled series, but (1) I would have lost interest, and (2) it's time consuming. Plus you also run into the whole thing of using younger models, and that can be problematic to say the least. So I decided to pick what might be the best situation .. age 21 .. where you SHOULD be at the peak of your physical charms, AND since he's already in his 40's, there is the mental aspect to go along with it where there's wisdom to go along with the prowess of a very bendable / flexible body!

And with that, I had my hook, and enough room to set it all up and knock everything down that I needed to as far as preferences for Lacy and the story I wanted to tell. Hope everyone enjoys it!

What would you do with a vacation set-up like this one? Specific events or concepts you'd like to do with each age? Please do let us know what you'd want to experience in the comments!



9 comments:

  1. If I had the opportunity though I think I would trade the early childhood for a few more days in the 21 age bracket.

    You're title reminded me of Hot Shots a Charlie Sheen movie I hadn't seen in years and a line from Lloyd Bridges who was playing an admiral giving a mission briefing to a bunch of Navy pilots "Ah. I look out there on all you wonderful guys and I say to myself "What I wouldn't give to be 20 years younger... and a woman".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that scene! Isn't it strange what stays with us!

      Delete
    2. Yes, 21 age bracket is probably the best, but there's something to be said for experiencing a day in each age, so that you can get the full experience.

      I watched Hot Shots last weekend! Great movie! My favorite line has always been, "I've got my father's eyes". Gets me every time!

      Thanks for dropping in and commenting!

      Delete
  2. First and foremost, you can't go wrong with Radio 1 sessions! I love what you did there too, very clever!

    Secondly, yes, what a concept. It is nothing short of amazing to me how you can stay fresh and that is the mark of a creative person, because of course there are always new things to look at, new angles to look through and from, if one remains interested in one's own craft. I bow to the mistress at work.

    As for the question, yes, I would be interested in such a vacation. I recently discovered that I have been angling at what would be called 'age-play' for a long while. So, in that sense, I should like to go back to secondary school (11-18) and relive that as a female. I have nothing in particular that I should like to do in that time, just be at school again. I would likely not date, or even go to parties, just experience that partg of my life feeling a little more like me. It would be amazing, and think of the improvements one could make to examination grades! Not in all things, obviously, but in the ones I remained interested in and passionate about (I still rather feel I wouldn't improve my Art grades, even knowing what I know now about Art and accepting my younger thoughts as the up-myself hogwash they were) like History and English.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've got it all planned out! All we need now is the actual vacation part of the story to become a reality!

      Thanks for the compliments!

      Delete
  3. I live it. This is an amazing concept captioned perfectly. As we are, Rob/Lacy is getting a fun full thrill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes the worst part about having a killer concept .. is that you end up worrying about fulfilling that concept in a way that others can understand, and all in a single panel caption! I was happy enough with how it turned out.

      Delete
  4. Great cap Dee with a great underlying idea.

    You kind of hit a chord for me in this discussion… keeping things new. I can’t count how many times I’ve gotten an image and into the writing stage when I realize I’ve been unintentionally re-creating another cap from years ago. And I’m not at even half of your output!

    But this is a great idea. Not just going back and experiencing youth and femininity together but experiencing all the varying stages of that youth. I think you did it right by focusing on the 20s. As for what I’d do with an event like this… Joanna nailed it. Just be me in feminine form. Be the ‘real’ me during that age, or at least a realer me. Finding the girl friends instead of my guy friends. Certainly experiencing the sleep overs at any age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlyn. I know that you often don't like trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to captioning. For me, I think I am a bit luckier in that I tend to focus on "in the moment" captions, while you often try to tell a grander story. Because of how my mind thinks, whenever I hit a spot where I'm at "Hmmm, I definitely have written this caption before!" I can try to pivot to another path of, "well, how about I look at if from the mother's perspective" or "let's skip to 2 days later .. when the novelty has worn off." Usually that works for me, and is just enough of a spin that I can feel good about posting it for others.

      And yes, you definitely are looking at it like I did. Being in a dress in tights looking for Easter eggs or dressing up for church. First time bra shopping. First time being asked to dance. Slumber parties. All the little things that help shape a girl / woman's life.

      Delete