Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Things Have Been a Bit Blurry Around Here Lately!


It was about time to make another POV caption .. Why not? I'm very delusional at the moment!


I still feel like utter and complete shit, just about 15 percent less than I did on Monday. Uggh. I have a viral infection that is doing nasty things to my sinuses, throat and lungs. This is not fun, and at least I was able to get rehydrated at the emergency room, because I wasn't able to take in any food or drink without feeling like everything was burning. I am starting to finally get that under control.

Anyway, you didn't come here to hear me complain, you wanted to see a new caption! Well, here is one that I just finished about 5 minutes before typing this post up. I saw the picture, and for some reason felt that it'd make a good mob enforcer comeuppance storyline, that wasn't quite one until you get a bit more into the plot .. halfway through the text I believe. Then as I was completing it .. why not make it a true double cross, so that the boss doesn't have to worry about any possible snitches? That way, there's even more intrigue in just that small amount of verbiage.

I am guessing that the butt-ugly bastard was someone higher up on the food chain in that organized crime group, so perhaps just removing him from the power setting (letting him keep his dick was a nice touch I think!) without letting him sleep with the fishes could still give her the motivation to keep up an alliance with the boss .. and she gets a plaything as well! No shame in that, right? Wonder if his old mob name was "Legs" and still works in this new context!

So I am hoping that something good has come out of this dreadful viral outbreak I'm dealing with, that this caption finds you all in much better shape than I am right now! LOL Leave comments below about this blog exclusive, and what you liked, or didn't like about the caption.


Love Overkill, and thought this would be a good selection to go along with the caption topic!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you recover soon Dee. The caption is great. I love the double cross and the little something extra in the panties lol.

    ReplyDelete