Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Best Laid Plans of Men and Soon-to-Be Men!


I'm betting he really didn't think this through all the way, did he? I'm betting that SHE did!


Well, looking at the price of colleges AND the price of weddings, I can definitely see more young couples going this route, especially with gender now becoming so fluid in our culture. What's a little side-gig as medical lab rats testing the miracle cures of the future? It's so much more humane than testing innocent animals like rabbits, right? And all the social experiments that can be conducted too! Soooo, how many of you out there are ready to sign on the dotted line for a chance at Mentia Labs and Dry Cleaning Inc?

Anyway, my thoughts as soon as I saw this were, "damn, she's pretty tall, or she's wearing quite high heels to the prom!" and then it went to "hmmmm, what if they are in the process of each change to the opposite sex?" which lead to .. "that's a risky dress for a girl with something extra down there!"

From there, I knew I had to write something up with it. And I get theirs a bit of internal logic that's off .. if she has a cock, then how could she get pregnant? Well, silly readers, she was trying to not hurt his former male pride that was slowly dwindling .. and perhaps was slightly embarrassed to be packing a woody, so she was just lying. Then again, perhaps they will be having sex soon enough, just with her penetrating him .. the way it SHOULD be!

Please do comment below on this blog exclusive, and also let us all know, if this scenario did come up in your life, which time frame would you have wanted this to happen. At puberty time, High School, College, 20-30's, or when you hit age 40  or beyond? What sort of things would stop you from switching back? Like your spouse not wanting to do so, parents liking your behavior more after the gender switch, getting pregnant yourself, personal choice, etc ..? Thought this might be an interesting ponderance!


1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe this, I'm a girl, and your the man.
    Yes, I know, I can't believe it either too.
    There hundred different to do, to adjust too.
    Yes, I still can't adjust to it. Yes, yes I'm comfortable as I am now.
    So I am too,
    Yes the next few month will be interesting for us.

    ReplyDelete