Saturday, April 17, 2021

Step-kids Should Be Maid to Listen to their Stepmothers!


Have you ever seen or smelled a teenage boy's room? This is ALL for the best, I promise!


There is a reason that Axe body spray exists .. and it's because it is literally the only thing that can cut through teenage boy funk! But that isn't necessarily the story in this caption, which I made for Totalditz. Just your typical stepmom making sure her arrival doesn't upset the apple cart too much, and laying down the law to her new insta-kid. Some people just know how to get things off on the right heeled foot!

I don't think I'd done an evil stepmother / auntie caption in awhile, so I wanted to flex those muscles a bit, and it's fun to do it with just a forceful manner, and a stepdad that eats out of the palm of your hand. Now Ashlee, the former Kevin, definitely knows the score. Who exactly was the culprit that got him in trouble in the first place? Well, it certainly LOOKED and ACTED like Kevin, and that's all that matters!

Hope you all are having a good week and that you and your loved ones are continuing to be safe and sound as we slowly inch towards longer and warmer days filled with many more outdoor activities. I feel like I haven't seen many of the old regulars around .. so if you happen to check into this caption, please let us know what you've been up to. I miss so many of you! C'mon back and visit!


6 comments:

  1. I think he is stunned with the prospect of all the new things to learn. Lovely outfit. One has to admire Stepmoms choices. I know it’s obvious, but the stepsister is a good actor that got him caught in the panty raid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thought exactly! Though since I created the caption, I definitely can't be trusted! LOL

      Delete
  2. That was fun, Dee! I always love the 'evil' stepmother fantasy, although I'd hardly fight her efforts to turn a bad boy into a good girl.

    I just wonder how long before dear old Dad follows in his mincing little footsteps, and mom has the perfect female-led, sissy-followed household. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you saw that fore-shadowing of daddy dearest! Tried to somewhat imply it, without bluntly stating it. Perhaps Stepmom will use her new step-daughter's compliance, or anger, towards making that happen!

      Delete
  3. Ashlee is demoted well and good. Double teamed by his new Step-Mother and Step-Sister. I hope they have something more suitable to wear as he learns his new trade. It would be a horror to soil that Sunday church outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure where you go to church, but I think I'd like to attend if that is a typical 'Sunday go to meeting' outfit! LOL

      Delete