Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Putting Jeff Onto a Pedestal! Or Bent Over One!


Only a matter of time 'til she'd be put on a pedestal, so I did it in caption format, as nature intended.


Made this back about 5 years ago for my good friend, and current admin and Jill-of-all-trades of the Haven, Jinny Jezebel .. and figured I'd feature it again, as only Helena had commented on it the first time .. so it might possibly be new to you! Here's what I had to say about it back then:

Well, it can be interesting to create a caption when one of the recipient's preferences is to become a pixie or fae. I am not hugely into mythology, other than some of the trickster mythos when I took Folklore in college so I tend to use the standard popular culture definition of fairies.

But with Jinny Jezebel, she likes captions the way Petra did, with luscious redheads, and a dollop of sexy and silly in equal proportions. That is something I can get behind! Since I owed her a caption, I'd been keeping a lookout for a redhead in a picture that was slightly off. A few days later I came upon this one and knew I had to make one for her. Originally I was just going to put it into a caption setting, but I through in a text box and just started to write.

It was a bit of a hard trick to go from the current situation, to Jeff's back story, then bridge it back to present time, but people have seen enough movies in that arc that as long as I didn't make the transitions too clunky, it should be ok, and I think I did pull it off.

And of course, there was merriment to be had. I mean, her affection for marshmallow was referenced and I can't think of anything more amusing than a pixie shooting lusty glitter out her cooch! And what will happen when she goes Full-Pixie and her magical powers manifest? I'm sure a wild night (or week) is only the beginning!

So what can pixie dust do for you? Tell me in the comments what happened to you when you end up with free tickets to an art gallery, and just figured "I will drink some wine and eat some cheese for gratis! No harm, no foul, in and out in 45 minutes!"




3 comments:

  1. I'm sure she's great at blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am not mythological, but just thinking off all that magic blowing around, all the fun desires that will ensue. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete