Thursday, February 11, 2021

Not Exactly A Whitman Sampler for Valentine's Day!


But there isn't any CANDY here at all! Come inside to see if this is SWEET or SOUR!


Sorry, but I'm not quite sure if I am going to do a Valentine's Day caption, since this is going to be the first time in many years that my forever person isn't going to be with me, or will ever be again. Well, other than in my memories. Therefore, I am posting one from 5 years ago, back in 2016. Apparently I wasn't going to post one then either!

I wasn't planning on doing a Valentine's Day caption this year, but when I was drifting around random photo sites, I saw this picture and figured it might make a decent caption. It seemed to best be done as a body swap, but I wasn't quite feeling it that way, so I ended up playing with the premise a bit, as for me, I am not sure I could have sex with my old body.

In the end, I found a way to get around that I think, with her dialog mostly. Besides, I think that the way I went here is better in the long run. As they experiment sexually, their preferences will become more defined .. perhaps she'll like him smaller with bigger tits, or remove his gag reflex, while Erik might like her to be muscular and hairless, or just plain old tall, dark and handsome with a long tongue. They've got the whole weekend and hopefully a good imagination to shape things up.

I have no idea what will happen afterwards. Perhaps things work out and they can stay the way they've changed, or perhaps it was just a one shot deal to enjoy a weekend that can be rough for single people. The story ended for me at the end where I assume they'll hang out a bit, get used to their bodies, then have some fun. That could be a happy enough ending for most people I think.

I ended up with comments from Erin and Ian, so if you aren't one of those two, then perhaps it's a new caption for you! Leave them down below, and let's also talk about thing like, "would you have sex with your old body?" or "so what do you think happened during the rest of the weekend?


Oh and don't feel too sad for me. I know I have to heal a bit more before I start to date again .. plus we have an actual plague going on out there, so I'm not throwing myself to the wolves of disease! Plus, writing up this blog post got me in the mood to caption again, so I made two new ones .. the next caption I post is sort of a elaboration about what I wrote about THIS caption up above. Look for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment