Thursday, January 21, 2021

A Semi-Meta Bench Caption for Serena!


She's one of the lucky few to be featured in MULTIPLE bench captions! Oh my!


Not sure if that means that Sammie was Nate, turned into Sammie .. then at some point found a way to become Nate again, and then turned into Serena? Well, that's a LOT of changes for one person to deal with, but I'm sure Nate could handle it!

So, bench captions continue to be a thing in 2021. Why wouldn't they be though, right? It's become a staple, and they are some of the most meta things I write now, and I love doing things all meta. I think the only problem is .. I am running out of people to caption in them! Que horror!

Really simple premise that I was able to draw out until the end, at least I hope I had people wondering where I was going with it. Did you guess what happened when I revealed the fact it wasn't a whole bench? Or perhaps a bit later than that? The zinger at the end maybe? Still don't get it? Oh well, I think you need to tell us where you turned into a bimbo if you haven't gotten the reveal yet! Maybe a different bench? Just reveal it to me if you want, and I promise not to tell anyone!

In other news, I think the world let out the breath it'd been holding for the last 4+ years. I'm looking forward to some days where I don't have to run to the computer every morning hoping that the world hasn't turned upside down .. and that we as a people can have a bit more civility and kindness baked into our society than we have had lately. I doubt it, if my Facebook feed is to be believed. Still though, my best to everyone that visits me here on this blog. You are loved, and you are cherished. Go forth and spread that amongst everyone you meet. Let's make that the new pandemic .. something highly contagious, but welcomed wherever people need kindness. Wear a full-body smile so the mask can't cover it all up! Infect your local areas with good thoughts and deeds! It has to start with us!


And we all shine on!

6 comments:

  1. That is one beautiful picture. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting in how it be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Dee, and did not see the whole bench aspect until that twist. What a fun way to play on the theme, and the acknowledgement of how much his predicament excites him . . . well, that's just an added bonus. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you didn't catch at least one of the twists!

      Delete
  4. I like this caption and didn’t get it till the end zingers.
    It’s the incompleteness of the transformation then he likes it equates to inclusiveness, hopefully I’m right in thinking that’s an angle you we’re trying for.
    Yes the new pandemic shall be civility and kindness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are on to something.

      It's that 'she' would like to be a complete woman, which is why she keeps going back to the bench, to see if it will finish the job .. but on the other hand, her 'man junk' look even larger now, which appeals to her in a different way.

      Delete