Sunday, January 26, 2020

You Might Say that Kryptonite Was His Kryponite!


Don't pull the mask off the old, Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with ... Dee!


Well, not if you don't want to become feminized in a caption! It's a nice little quickie, and works especially well if you know British slang for young women.  I'm no Doomsday, but I'm terribly efficient as a super villain. I know that Lois Lane is jealous of his body, and Lana Lang doesn't have to hide her lesbian tendencies any longer! Lady Supes' tongue can go for hours at a time, and no longers cums faster than a speeding bullet!


It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a .. Blog Exclusive. Tell me how much you missed me this weekend, and who would be the hottest feminized Superhero?!?

2 comments:

  1. I love it but, let's be honest, Dee Mentia sounds more like a campy Batman villain than a Superman foe. I'd love to see what you could do in showing a boy the wonder of a dark night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so sort of have a point. I'd much rather be a Batman villain anyway! And yes, Robin would be a great target, especially the 13 year old Tim Drake version!

      Delete