Thursday, January 23, 2020

This Should Be a Big Part of Every Football Player's Regimen!


I never understood why we were made to do this every day in high school sports programs!


Honestly, I was in such good shape when I was a teenager. Didn't realize that until recently. Back in the day, I would pretty much just start whatever sport I was playing without any sort of warm up .. unless the coach made you "limber up" by running a lap or some simple calisthenics.

Only on the baseball team did we take or time and stretch out properly. It took 10 minutes. Nowadays I think it's almost a half hour and there's also cooling off period as well. Some would say it's part of the feminization of today's society. At this point in my life, it's a necessary reality. Well, probably both parts LOL But most people say it stops injuries from happening, and who I am to disagree?

And according to this caption, there are many other benefits associated with it! Though I'm not happy with these boys eating habits! Well, they do have a solid focus on their cell phones. I'm sure they are studying up big time on the play book, or maybe the form of the other school's male athletes?

Well, I will be gone sometime on Friday to head out for a Valentine's Day weekend with the GF. Yeah, it's about 3 weeks away, but we get much better travel rates and availability now .. We don't ski, but many of the places we like to visit get REALLY busy in a few weeks, so why not have fun now. Plus I believe the GF has to work that weekend, so why not get away when we can? Plus she'll be seeing some of her old friends so it kills quite a few birds with just one stone!

I will be back late Sunday night, so I have two more captions to post over the weekend. Please keep the website busy and interesting by commenting on this one and the next two, all of which are blog exclsuives. I'll be checking in from time to time and perhaps be obliged to comment as need be, especially if she hangs out with her friends for a few hours while I stay back at the hotel to workout, swim and whatever else I will do!


12 comments:

  1. Oh, Dee, you are just too much! ;) Getting football players to stretch properly is a good goal, but taking away their manly bulk and their manhood so that they can stretch with the girls? Heeee. They _could_ learn something from female athletes though: how to strut. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I've got that Sheena Easton "Strut" song stuck in my head!

      And I don't think they lost their manhood; it's probably just much smaller now and VERY limber!

      Delete
  2. I know absolutely nothing about football players.....never was one...
    But I watched the cheerleaders....and I so wanted to be one of them....in their short little skirts and tight sweater tops.....and the color coordinated panties....oh my god yes!!!!!
    So I'm thinking....in this case they might have to recruit a few more players and deal with the largest cheerleader team they've ever had!!!!!
    On a side note....as a runner I can tell you that stretching is always necessary if you don't want to get hurt.....however as the years go by I find more and more that it's the stretching that hurts the most.....I remember when I used to stretch and not make grunting noises when I did it!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember seeing the Mickey video with Toni Basil as a child, and was like "OMG! The makeup and the uniforms .. and the attitude!" Something to aspire to!

      Do you run in sissy gear, maybe pink silky shorts and some cute white thigh highs? I know that nipple chafing can be a thing, so do you get to legit wear a bra .. it's a good excuse I would think. And ummm, it doesn't affect you to run while caged? All questions I didn't think I'd be asking when I woke up this morning!

      And yes. We only should be grunting in FUN activities!

      Delete
    2. In the winter it's hard to spot me among the other runners.....but when the weather is a little warmer it's the pink shorts and sports bra for sure.....and yes the sports bra is a year round thing!!!!
      No the cage really doesn't bother me all that much....I always wear my tightest bikini panties and they hold everything nicely in place....truth be told, there's really not all that much to hold....
      I saw my Doctor yesterday and she grunted as she got out of her chair so I don't feel so bad about it!!!!
      Always glad to answer your questions Dee!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. Glad to have asked the question! I don't plan on running much unless I am being chased by wolves or zombies!

      Delete
  3. Really, though, Dee.. typo-ing your own name..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. You have never met Ms. Menia? That was just me being more NOT-T (naughty) than usual!

      Delete
  4. With you involved as the squad mom I have no doubt that the cheeing squad will expand quickly. But without the football team who will the cheer for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In America, Cheerleading is it's own sport with rules and judges and all that!

      I know, weird, huh?

      Delete
  5. I love how casual and completely bored they look. No big deal, nothing to see here, we're just boys being girls, checking out the competition and maybe shopping for something extra cute to wear after the game.

    Or, depending on how deeply the squad mom took them, perhaps they're plotting how to throw the game and then throw themselves as the bigger, stronger, far more manlier winning team. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a great look, and a big reason why I had saved this picture in the first place.

      I think it depends on how good of a controller that Ms. Menia is. If she's casting spells, I hope to goddess that she uses a spell checker first!

      Delete