Thursday, January 16, 2020

The Retro "Back to the 80's" Prom Night for Wendy and Dee!


You're damn right I'm going to write myself a lesbian part in this caption! Damn skippy!


And like peanut butter, her clam is going to stick to the roof of my mouth!

I skipped my prom to go drinking in an abandoned shack. Yeah, I didn't like dressing up in a tux, and I really liked drinking at the time. I was actually REALLY good at it. TOO good at it probably. But it was a lot more fun than being with a bunch of losers that my graduating class was .. says they guy who blew the prom off to get drunk in a dilapidated dwelling from the 1930's. I ended up going to a prom a few years later, when I was of legal age, and I snuck off for a few shots at the bar attached to the function hall that hosted it. A friend of mine was also there and we did a few fireballs. Honestly, I am amazed I remember anything about the 90's. Anyway!

I finally get to enjoy proms now. Especially writing about them in caption format. It's sort of a thing recently to reenact the prom format for older folks who just want to relive something that was fucked up the first time, or be the real you, and have a blast being with people you like to be with .. unlike the old days where if you were "Alternative" sexually or gender wise .. you had to 'make believe' that things were good. That is what I was going for here. Who wouldn't want to be able to wear their GF's or wife's prom gown .. and have it fit!

And if we are going for the 80's, why not give it an authentic feel? Who didn't love those magic fingers mattresses as a child? Pop a quarter in and shake your spine into knots! Wonder what sort of stains those were on the bedspread! Dial 9 for the front desk to set your wake up time! And of course, sleeping in a waterbed! My uncle had one in his spare bedroom, and it was a blast to sleep in!

Not sure who came up with the "don't get water on the body suit or you'll be stuck!" .. maybe the same person who came up with "if you get pregnant as a female, you'll stay that way!" .. but it does have its charm when someone wants to be trapped as a woman. And in this case, it DOES have its benefit I would think. A shared wardrobe for one! Not as many skid-marked pairs of briefs! You might think that she did it on purpose!

Thanks to everyone who replied to the  "Mirror, Mirror"  survey, and I'm still taking comments there, especially if you are a visitor that reads this blog through a cell phone or tablet. I think I've gotten enough desktop people .. and most of them seem to be the ones who comment the most. But I don't want to discourage anyone from responding .. I will reply to everyone who posts there. Also will take any comments about this caption too, and would listen to any interesting prom stories you may have!


Every prom song should be "Dream On" by Aerosmith, no matter what year it is!

4 comments:

  1. I didn’t like the idea of prom back then and I don’t like it now. Forced to act ‘normal’ (no, I didn’t attend my prom either!), forced to act like these were all friends, forced to act like you could possibly enjoy yourself around these people, forced to dress in a foreign and uncomfortable way….


    Waitaminute

    Forced?

    Yeah, I think I might make a prom cap now!

    Great cap Dee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Anything I can do to help with creativity, I'm for it!

      Though I think that you only had to say, "Forced" a few times and your mind was already springing into overdrive!

      Delete
  2. Okay, so I'm like totally confused, but being an 80s bimbo lesbian kind of does that to me. Am I supposed to be worried about putting a hole in the mattress and getting stuck as a girl . . . or are you secretly trying to encourage me to be recklessly dangerous and embrace my femininity?

    Too late. There's a hole.

    And another one.

    And two more, just for good measure.

    I'm not taking chances here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer to your question is, "Yes!" Thought I had made myself clear! :D

      Delete