Friday, December 13, 2019

Your Changing Body Really Ties the Room Together!


I almost look at this caption like it's a "Saw" movie by way of the Hallmark Channel.


Yeah, weird thought I know! Nothing too malicious, like they are slowly making Harm into Helena,  who she is supposed to be, and when he gets out, she is escaping both the room AND former life.

I had this in a caption setting for quite some time, and was working out all the kinks .. and adding them in as well .. before I finally figured I was "done". I also wanted to make sure that I gave Helena a caption before the Christmas season ended. I know she'll be reading the blog as we get closer to Christmas Day .. and I will once again hold tradition and post her favorite song then.

I made another Christmas caption yesterday. That's a total of THREE so far. I know .. slow year! But then again, I've made like 43 Christmas Captions that have been posted to this blog, so cut me some slack! Two of this year's captions are pretty damn naughty, and the other is teasingly naughty but has a sort of happy ending for Lacy. I think at some point, I might get to make one of my patented "nice" captions .. but this year, I cannot guarantee it right now. We shall see.

So .. comment below about the caption, and also .. any ideas about what a TG Hallmark Channel movie might be like? Perhaps if any of your ideas tickles my fancy, I'll whip one up for the blog!


I remember the whole "Pearl Jam Rip-off" label that STP had, but I like them SO MUCH MORE than PJ. Definitely not pretentious like Eddie Vedder was and is, and Their first album came out only a year or so after Ten .. so if you know record companies, that is NOT enough time to get a rip-off band signed, songs written and recorded, etc .. If you ask my my favorite grunge band, I give Nirvana an incomplete due to Cobain's suicide, so it fluctuates between STP and Alice in Chains.

6 comments:

  1. Oh hell yeah.....those sadistic bastards.....working their magic somehow making him change somehow.....is it something in the food?
    But those rotten scumbags are torturing him.....her....
    No mirror!!!! That's just evil!!!!!
    Nice cap Dee....looking forward to seeing what you've got for Christmas...my next two visits to the Matinee are going to be Christmas movies.....I hope you enjoy them as sometimes I think you're my entire audience....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check them out when I get a chance. For some reason, my browser often doesn't let me onto your blog due to some cookies issue and I have to open a different one! Maybe it knows how naughty you are and is trying to protect my innocent mind?!?

      And yeah. It's definitely in the food .. and probably some subliminal messages in the room too!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, seeing the title here again I must say, I do tie the room better together than a rug. Again, great cap.

    I'll have to see if I can come up with an idea for a TG Hallmark movie, without some weird but cool twist like you have with your "Saw" approach. That's actually harder than I thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think I'd rather lay down on you looking like that, than a ratty old rug! Always up for a shag!

      And don't worry about writing something if it doesn't come to you. I just wanted to make you a caption before Christmas, as you are one of the longest tenured TG friends I have in this community that still stays involved. Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Great cap Dee! It reminds me of the RH Music story “House Training”, and I adore that story!

    Let’s see, a TG Hallmark Channel movie? A career man who is too busy for love has to move to a small town where a handsome local bachelor kidnaps and transforms him into a woman so that she can find true love. When it starts to snow, they kiss. There’s probably a dog or two as well.

    Or, according to a ‘cheesy movie generator game’ with my own TG twist: A guy who can’t get out of Chicago and back to his small home town for the holiday, bumps into a high school bully at the hotel bar. The bully, who doesn’t remember him, begs him to dress up and pretend to be his fiancé for his family’s big holiday party. He agrees feeling equally helpful and bullied and they end up falling in love after the holiday magic makes him into the perfect subservient wife. (I need to stop reading this page… it’s like a TG cap idea generator!)

    I agree with you about STP. I actually liked them long before I got into Pearl Jam who I do appreciate now. To me…. Nirvana > STP > Alice in Chains > Smashing Pumpkins > Soundgarden > Pearl Jam >>>>>> Hole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply. Those movies sound like lots of fun, and definitely something that you would write.

      And check out this blog within the next day or two. I ended up using one of the alternate pictures from the set you used to make your Saturday caption. Totally different from what you had in mind for the set!

      Delete