Sunday, December 8, 2019

The Sliding Scale of Opposite Day at a Private School!


If they graded on the curve, Simone would totally wreck it as a valedictorian!


Unfortunately I had to carve out a paragraph so the text would fit, "Simone knew the girls would accept her more now in her current state, and that it'd be better this way. Miss Kendall wouldn't give them the slack that Mark had allowed the girls. And by the look of her glances, Headmistress Dee was finally looking at him like a potential romantic interest." or something like that as I hadn't edited it due to space.

Yeah, it sucks when you have enough material for 2 panels and can only find one photo!

I think the hardest part was finding enough colors that didn't clash with the background, and would still be readable. The point was to have as many girls as possible in on it. I think that way it seems much more democratic and that many of the students (and other teachers) were in on it all.

I know that it might seem like a setup, but I honestly think it was organic from the start. At least, that is how I felt when I wrote it. Otherwise it seems much more sinister, and that wasn't my intention. Just happenstance that certainly went in the right direction. I mean,  maybe one or two of the girls thought about how cool or cut e it'd be to get their male teacher in a dress, but it definitely wasn't planned out like the typical schoolgirl story lines.

What says you ... the reader? Not planned at all or maybe a bit of conspiracy? How much would you have liked to be teaching at THAT school? And I wonder what classes Headmistress Mentia deems the most important to young, impressionable minds? Let me know in the comments!


I couldn't find the original on Youtube. Probably because it was too sexist. 
There is a fine line between clever and stupidity!

7 comments:

  1. I'm forced to disagree with Headmistress Dee for once....I'm of the opinion that with legs like that he should be in skirts that short, or shorter, every day!!!
    The only male teacher in an all girls school.....hmmm....perhaps I should have gone into education....
    Lovely little scenario Dee!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if the story works better for you that way, I don't mind at all how you interpret it! And yeah! Having the plot point be that he's the only male teacher in a girls' school actually makes sense in context here, right? It's not a simple contrivance for a TG caption for once!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful work, as always! You would make an excellent Headmistress, and hopefully one who can dispense a little discipline because I suspect that once the shock wears off, Kaaren and I are going to be one-upping each other in cheating that new dress code.

    She may have the shorter skirt, but I've got the higher heels - and I think swapping the tie for a collar will send just the right message to my new classmates. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if there are no boys around .. why bother breaking the dress code?

      Ahh, now I see why! I do have a firm hand and a knack for mentoring! Maybe keep the skirts the same and just don't wear panties!

      Delete
  3. I think Simone has found a new niche to play in at school. The dress code may have to be amended, but I am sure he will not protest too much. Legs like that should be on display. What else does he do besides teach? Maybe theater? Sports Coach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes you wonder if they'll need a NEW male teacher there. Got to stop discrimination, you know!

      Delete