Sunday, November 10, 2019

Wanna Gamble? Is Lady Luck on Your Side?


As always, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! A Blog Exclusive!


Been a busy weekend, and I didn't have much time to play around in TG land, though I think I might have a spare hour or two tomorrow on this long weekend in the US, in thanks to the dedication of those who served in the US military, and the signing of the WWI armistice. Went all over the place, including helping a long-time friend move the rest of their stuff into a house they just purchased. We here at our apartment have been going through and finding things to donate, throw out, and reorganize .. as we expect our landlord to remodel parts of this place over the winter. Also all this will help when it's time to get all the Christmas goodies out of storage.

So, this caption was a quickie I wrote up a week or two ago. A game of chance is always a good plot to base a TG caption around, and the photo gave me the story in a direct way, and littered with some gambling wordplay. Pretty basic, nothing special; just says what it needs to and then moves on .. knowing YOU definitely are going to take that risk. I mean, either way, you win, right?


Well, when I think of Vegas, I think of Elvis .. who was also a veteran, so it all comes together!

4 comments:

  1. I have a bad track record winning bets and gambling, but in this case I can't loose. I just wonder, is the girl already transformed, or is this, as you call it, a pre transformation cap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woman talking to you has already been transformed. She wants money to try to become a man again, hence you staking her some cash. If she wins it back, she'll become a man again tomorrow, and let you have the pleasure of having her for tonight. If she loses, you're BOTH female, and shit out of monetary luck!

      But then again, there are many good looking women who ply their trades in Vegas, as a showgirl, or a prostitute! So it's still win-win!

      Delete
  2. I love that element of risk that she tosses off so casually at the end. If you're not paying attention - and, let's be honest, who's really listening when they're ogling a body like that - you'll totally miss the lesbian reference.

    Until it's too late. And then, I imagine, it's a whole new game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for whatever you were saying .. I wasn't paying attention! LOL

      Delete