Thursday, November 21, 2019

It's Not WHAT You Say, It's Whose Saying It That Makes All the Difference


Sometimes we all need a wormhole ... whatever you call your vagina is up to you, sweetie-pie!


Well, I'd like to say I'm having a good week, but that would be lying. I'm on some heavy duty antibiotics right now as somehow I got myself a infection that made one side of my face swell up. Just happens to have happened on a really busy week at work .. nothing like greeting clients looking a bit like Rocky Balboa post-fight, cheek and jaw puffy. Not fun eating at the moment, but I assume that I'll be go to go for Thanksgiving .. I hope!

So on that note, I've been listening to a lot of stand up comedy lately on Sirius XM satellite radio, and it certainly colored this caption I am posting tonight. It is a blog exclusive I made about 2 weeks ago. Many of the comedians are funny, and most of them say outrageous things, but it seems like the women can get away with more than the men. I saw this picture, a woman dressed up and standing in front of a brick wall, and immediately thought of a comedienne doing a routine .. and I just took it from there. The actual "jokes" came from my own twisted brain. Not that I find them particularly funny, but I thought they were off-color enough (and stereo-typically hackneyed) to work here.

And I just found a typo! Arrggh. I'm not fixing it tonight. I feel like I got run over and I'm going to snag an edible my friend gave me to help me get blotto enough not to feel the pain when I go to bed.

It's a blog exclusive, so comments are welcomed. I am wondering if anyone has made a stand-up comedian TG caption before, especially containing scifi elements. Could be a first, you think?


2 comments:

  1. That was a different cap, a weird mix of sci-fi and social awareness, but somehow it all works. Personally, though, I love the dress!

    Sorry about your week. Hopefully those antibiotics kick in and you can get back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm almost feeling human now! Though I seem to have my allergies kicking in today!

      Glad you liked the dress. Being a comedienne though, you have to be able to pick on yourself.

      Delete