Thursday, November 14, 2019

Hitting the Snooze Button on the Fire Alarm for a Fashion Emergency!


I wonder if Sally Bend sees this caption here first, or on the Haven in her trading folder?


Do you know how many different titles I went through before deciding on this one? Way too many and I'm still not sure about this one either! But at least it is click bait, I would imagine.

I've made Sally a few captions, but none specifically for her at the Haven's trading forum .. only here on my blog. That would make this the first one created for her as an official trade! I am looking forward to see what she makes for me in return!

As usual, this started out one way, and as I kept writing, it changed on the fly. Luckily, I was able to wrangle it back and tie it up into a nice little bow. Plots don't always circle back to the beginning in complete cohesion. More often than not, when just spit-balling your thoughts, it's a straight line from the start to where it ends up.

I know that the picture isn't the sort that would draw you in initially, but I think it serves the story quite well, especially since it inspired what I wrote .. but the plot itself is the main attraction. Usually I think there's a good balance between the photo and the text, but not this time. I really do like the story, and of course, it was a blast to get some goofy phrases into the mix. Add a playful controlling aspect mixed with compulsions that are consensual .. a winning combo, at least I think so.

And remember, if you get too light-headed, STOP, DROP, and ROLL!


2 comments:

  1. More than enough firehose to share! LOL

    I love this, especially the way you wove so much into it - the programming itself, that seeming obliviousness to what's going on, the panic, and then (of course) the twist!

    I've been deep in writing and editing mode on my novel for NaNoWriMo but I will totally get you captioned this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did you see it here first, or on the Haven?

      Not a problem on the delay. I think I know what that NaNOWriMo thing is, but usually I just celebrate Movember, which is letting the facial hair grow out, which could be an interesting TG caption or story:

      if a hubby and wife (or GF and BF) make a bet where she has to let all the hair on her body grow and have a shaved head for the month, while the guy has to do the opposite (let hair on head grow and shave everything else off) to see who could go longer .. and all sorts of interesting things could happen! Sounds more like a story than a caption .. wonder if we know any TG writers that would take that on and write one up!

      Delete