Sunday, October 13, 2019

You Could Have Just Taken a Course in Land Conservation, You know!


Anything to put a smile on a fellow captioners face! Nice foliage!


Can't wait for this week to end. Had allergies and apparently something else I was fighting, then had to bring my daughter to the outpatient for Strepp Throat, then hurt my back tripping on a curbing while snagging her medicine! Uggh! We at least I don't have anywhere else to be until work on Tuesday, though I had quite a few chores to still get done in the apartment, so I am going to indulge in an edible or two and hopefully relax my back. See, the woods and fields can be a good thing, giving us natural herbals that when mixed with chocolate, can make you feel funkier!

Wasn't planning on posting this one tonight but it's my most recent caption and the most straight forward. Wendy is big time into mother nature and being a child of Gaia, etc .. so she really enjoys captions that put her in those environments. I don't think I have to explain it that much and I think I have other captions I have done that might have some ancillary topics I probably want to bring up when I'm not hurting and half-baked.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and getting ready for a cool autumn that gets us going great gears through Halloween and on into the Christmas season!


Belly is definitely from my neck of the woods. A band I was in had a shot at opening for them locally but they broke up in 1996 before the gig happened. Oh well!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cap. It suits Wendy very well.

    Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena! I saw my chiropractor today so I'm sore but feeling well.

      Plus the cannabis edibles I had on Sunday helped quite a bit too.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like your Chiro did hi work. i hope you get well.

    A Beautiful cap

    ReplyDelete