Friday, September 13, 2019

This Is Quite the Sordid Neighborhood, Isn't It?


I didn't want it to be TOO confusing, but I think it should be mapped out enough to follow!


Made this for Addie Klein, who says in real life, she is often thought to be of a darker ethnic persuasion, so I thought I found her a good model to represent her. Then I went all Peyton Place in the caption. Like 1980's mini-series smut with a modern sensibility.

** SPOILER ALERT **

It's obvious that my mom is entertaining many of the neighbors, and Eli knows about it .. and when mom's not home, I'm sure Eli has pranced around the house as well looking hot as hell, maybe even wearing Dee's mom's clothing. If not, he's going to do so this afternoon while his step-dad gets some anal afternoon delight!

Does mom and dad know I've got a feminized boyfriend living with us, or have they not found out yet? Maybe dad gets to play around with Eli too, in exchange for mom's cuckolding of him .. or perhaps mom is helping me to feminize him .. while dad is totally clueless?

Oh, the exciting possibilities! I am hoping you'll tell me all the details in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment