Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Ron Gets Benched, or Does Lacy Win the Day!


Yeah, it's been awhile, but look here! We've got ourselves a bona fide BENCH CAPTION!


I wanted to get a bit meta here, as I saw this picture and thought back to a bunch of captions I have made involving people being changed on benches.You can even search captions out with the BENCH label here my blog. I didn't think I had made one for Lacy so I placed the photo in a caption setting and just went with it.

I had a few vague plot lines in mind, including somehow tapping her into the matrix, but I really don't remember much about that movie, nor any of the sequels. So I just starting writing right where Ron picks up the phone, and started typing whatever came into my head as the person on the line.

Right then, I thought, who the hell would answer a random old phone on a park bench? Other than answering to find out the drop zone where you leave ransom money in exchange for a hostage or something, and unless that call was for you, I think staying away would be very prudent. From there it evolved, and I thought about going the bimbo route.

BUT, in remembering Lacy's prefs, she really prefers cross-dressing, so how about tricking the trickster? That would be amusing to write, and acknowledge that I haven't made a bench caption in a LONG time. I made one this year, one in March of 2018, and only two in 2017.

Hence the newest bench caption, and it's meta as well!


And we ended up losing TWO rock icons of the 80's. First there was Eddie Money.


And then, Ric Ocasek of The Cars. I much preferred The Cars (Best band out of Boston that wasn't Aerosmith!) but both are great acts that I look forward to hearing when I scan through the radio dial.

5 comments:

  1. A little different....not so much a cursed bench but a ringing phone....I don't know why I love these bench caps so much...but I really do love them....Every time I go out in the backyard I think of these before I sit on the bench I put out there....
    Thanks Dee....I've been a little under the weather all week and this one really cheered me up!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think of it as someone playing with an Urban legend of the cursed benches. He wants to change guys into girls, but doesn't want to pony up the 1K for an iPhone X to spread the magic around!

      I'm glad to see I've penetrated into your psyche so much that a bench makes you think about me and some weird TG concept!

      What do sissies take for sickness? anti-sisstamines?!? Nah, that'd make you too manly and you don't want that!

      Delete
  2. I was excited to see you made a bench cap, and I wasn't dissapointed. I love the premise of the antagonist is bummed out because he basically rewards the victim instead of punishing him.

    Like Kaaren I too think of the bench captions when I sit on my bench in the backyard, at least the few times when I sit there en femme.
    Now I believe I got my old flip phone somewhere, but the battery is probably dead. Still, I could play out this caption to some extent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like I've made an impact on people's lives .. mostly by making silly captions about men turning into women while sitting on benches! Not sure I can make that work as an epitaph on my grave. I'll have to work on it! That or get myself a special bench for people to sit down while honoring my life!

      And yeah, it's not as fun when you change someone into a female that WANTS to be female. I thought it would be funny that Ron would be wearing pantyhose underneath his male attire. As I said before, maybe he should invest in a newer phone that someone MIGHT want to actually steal!

      Delete
  3. I love wearing pantyhose and I often wear them under my male clothes. Who would not pick up a phone on a bench and answer it? Plus, if my legs could look like this I would gladly answer it again and again.

    ReplyDelete