Sunday, September 22, 2019

Don't Get TOO Addicted to Lottery Scratch Tickets!


Sometimes we wonder why gambling can be so addictive! It's so easy to get hooked!


I realize that this most likely is NOT a vending machine for scratch lottery tickets. Duh! I have no idea what is in them, since it's probably somewhere in Japan I think, and they even sell worn girl's panties over there, right? In this case, I believe it's probably ice cream in this vending machine.

But, we are supposed to believe the unexpected when it comes to TG captions, so we have to suspend our disbelief, and just let the story line wash over us like a nice feminine wave of pink bubbles.

And yes, we are so addicted to gambling in America, that we sell lottery chances through a vending machine. Nothing like getting kids hooked too, eh? I mean, we don't see robots handing out cigarettes anymore, do we? And for those who live in another country, I can post here what I put up in the original blog post for Nadine, who lives in Europe:

The Lottery is a legal numbers racket and gaming run by the government. The lottery is mostly pick a certain amount of numbers in a range, and if you get a certain number right, you'll get a cash prize. Scratch tickets are just like they sound but they have a pop culture theme: you scratch off the silver coating, and you can win cash or prizes, like season tickets to a local sports team, vacations and cruises, or whatever. So for a baseball scratch ticket, if you matched three baseballs, you could win 100 bucks, or three bats might get you a free ticket or something. No matter what, the odds are quite against you .. unless you are playing one created for Haven captions!

Right now, this was one of my more recent captions that actually has a good amount of comments from the Haven, with FIVE people plus Nadine responding. It's always great when people other than the recipient takes the time to let you know they like the caption.

I was looking forward to doing a bunch of house cleaning and taking one of the AC units out of the windows AND .. I went and threw out my lower back / hip. I'm just not made for being on the floor anymore! Need to find a maid to clean the lowest 18 inches of the entire apartment .. anyone up for that? Nothing but lots of bending over, or laying on your back and/or stomach. Inquire within! I'll just be munching on some edibles to keep my muscles loose while you fill out the application! Comment below and you could be hired .. uniforms provided in lieu of payment!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think he found the payoff - what's a few bucks compared to living the dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're back! Hope things are picking up for you!

      Delete
  2. Now this is a vending machine I could get addicted to, but with my luck in lotteries I probably get compression stockings and granny panties at best. On the other hand, if it would get me a few years living as a woman, even an elder one, I'd probably consider it a win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we can at least hope for a sexy girdle or spanx foundation set, right?!

      I made this for Nadine who is on another continent, and here is another of my sexy ladies from Europe replying in the comments! I feel so worldly and refined!

      Delete