Thursday, August 22, 2019

Dee Telling Scary Stories at Her Slumber Party!


Since I look the most like the one in the center, that's me! You can be one of the others!


Made this one the other day, and was feeling a bit dee-vious when I saw this photo that was more mischievous than anything truly sexy considering there's three girls in a bed. Yeah, they might not yet be of age anyway, but it just had a slumber party vibe to it, and since I would look like the girl in the middle, I figured it was MY slumber party.

And what I like to do is tell scary stories. I have many followers that like to read them in a nice, convenient caption format. And why not craft one while we're all in our comfy cozy PJ's?

So that is what we have here! As we all know, it's just fiction and nothing can happen .. so don't be scared! You'll still leave in the morning with a head, two arms and two legs. I can't guarantee that you might lose something else though. And don't worry about mother. I really don't know why you think she doesn't like you very much. After tonight, I bet she'll think of you in a much different way!

Hope everyone has some kick-ass plans for the weekend, as we draw closer to the end of summer time and the arrival of September. Some kids are already back to school, and others return after Labor Day. Soon enough there will be lots of girls holding slumber parties sometime over the weekend, and remember .. it's NEVER innocent! Trust me on that!

This is a blog exclusive, so leave me some comments! How long did it take you to figure out the plot for this caption? First paragraph? Last line, or somewhere in between?


This band was just soooo good and I've JUST found out about them. For people that were old enough to know much of the early to mid 80's, why wasn't this band .. Japan .. much more famous in America and everywhere else? They seem to split the difference between Bowie and Duran Duran, but almost predate the mighty Simon LeBon and company. So what gives? Did he have a huge drug problem or something? They should have been superstars!

5 comments:

  1. That would be me to your left Dee.....as I slowly slip under the covers....
    I'll show you how to make this slumber party into a real party!!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every teenager needs someone around like the devil on their shoulder. Glad I have you around to fulfill that function! LOL

      Delete
  2. This is actually sweet, not scary. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I guess some girls revenge story toward and ex-boyfriend and his former best friend, is some girls sweet and innocent story! LOL

      Delete
  3. Totally gross and wicked scary indeed! That was super cute!

    ReplyDelete