Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Taking Over the Life of the One Who Stole Yours


Hmm, this caption is more about the sense of being, rather than an actual plot.


I looked over her preferences, and they were somewhat vague. Didn't really want comedic captions, and somewhat dark tone with women stealing a man's body. Well, what could I do with that?

I really liked this picture, and she looks like a somewhat older woman that takes REALLY good care of her body, and with that lingerie, projects an air of class. I just started writing, and at that point, I wasn't quite sure of a plot, so I wrote what I felt was coming from the picture .. and about half-way through, I thought, why not just make it about slowly losing yourself into a new persona?

I am not sure what else to say about it right now. I am not sure it's good, or bad, or something that is really complete or just fragmented. Please feel free to comment on it, and what you thought, and how it holds up as an actual caption. Maybe between us all, I can make heads or tail of this.


4 comments:

  1. Great caption!! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swap caps not usually my go but this one is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a lovely sense of being it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only little problem with this cap is that I just can't imagine someone who was a perfect woman like that giving it all up to take on the life of a man....
      Otherwise it's a lovely cap and I really enjoyed the idea of his male self slowly being overwhelmed by her!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete