Sunday, June 2, 2019

Calvin Supports PETA As Best He Can For Dee's Sake!


Honestly, I think the result would have been the same if Calvin supported PETRA instead!


Hell, if it WAS PETRA instead, Calvin just might end up testing fertility pills too!

I am back from being a few hundred miles away from home and had a blast. Always good to get a week off and reconnect with the GF, and also see a friend you haven't seen in awhile .. and have the Bruins take a 2 games to 1 lead in the Stanley Cup Final isn't anything to sneeze about either! Though heading up north, I was doing some sneezing as there was a ton of pollen in the cool, fresh air.

Looks like I got some comments to keep me happy that people missed me while I was gone. I answered some last night, and saw that Calvin/Caitlyn had commented on a few posts. Figured why not have him star in a new caption I had about 60 percent done before I left? Just finished and all ready to post that sucker right here!

And the story behind the caption? At first, it was "damn! that's a fine looking person with a shaved head, that is still awesomely sexy .. and other than the hairline, very feminine. Then mostly that if you don't want to use magical means to change your target in a TG caption, just get yourself a lab of some sort, add some vague chemical procedures and test prototypes, then add "SCIENCE" into the mix and have some more realistic "magic" at your disposal for all sorts of gender inspired mayhem.

And when you see stories based on these plot-points, you are just HOPING that something like this goes horribly wrong for the human test subjects. Hell, I might be testing a new allergy medication soon, and if it gives me firm knockers with wide, dark areola with protruding. sensitive nipples .. I'd probably be at least 50 percent happy with the results LOL "I'm sorry Damien but our testing shows that you are taking in twice as much oxygen as before you were stacked like a brick shit-house!"

So, I've touched on a few testing procedures in this caption that Calvin is undergoing to bring home the vegan bacon to his girlfriend Dee. What other tests and medicines are available in the lab for testing and what are the results of a 30, 60 and/or 90 day supply? Love to hear some good ideas, and maybe they'll be come future captions posted here .. that could star you personally! Let me know in the comment section what you'd like to see happen!


4 comments:

  1. Well this is an obvious fiction. Sure, I'd willingly support PETA and yes I'd do a lot for my girlfriend. And yes, I'd love to be part of those experiments and end up looking like that long nailed bald(ish?) supermodel... But Calvin ain't giving up meat for anybody!

    Seriously... thanks for thinking of me and adding me into this cap! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've mostly given up meat due to medical issues, so I didn't even think about that part of it! Occasionally I will have a small piece of prime rib, roast beef, or bacon because they haven't figured out how to make something close enough to them that I HAVE to eat the originals. I usually pay for it later, but it can be worth it.

      Delete
  2. I love this . . . and I totally want a job with that company. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I can't imagine Canada allowing that though!

      Delete