Monday, April 8, 2019

Sissy Kaaren's Got a Firestarter, and She Wants to Feel the Burn!


Admittedly, that's much better than "feeling the Bern". Trust me on that one! Come on inside!


Only economically would I enjoy "feeling the Bern". Otherwise, it's just a limp and flaccid feeling

Sissy Kaaren has been posting great stories and matinees on her blog for quite some time, and often comments here as well, so I wanted to make a new caption for her .. and I almost immediately found this picture and just HAD to do something with it for her. Not to spoil the caption if you haven't read it yet, but I knew right away that that her look and his position was all I needed to whip up something that was sexy and so much fun to write as well.

Hopefully, the photo works well in tandem with my words. I can whip some words together in some semblance of erotic details when the need arises, and with Darnell arising, I figured that might be a chance to write some descriptive text to bring everything together. Hell, sometimes I think I under rate that part of my game. Maybe I took this on to prove to myself I can do it if I want to do so.

So, it's just a bit of background,  a quick setup, then straight to the wham-bam penetrating story that hooks you in, and then slowly teases the tip before pushing through to the zinger at the end. Just as quickie that seems like a quickie. Get in, get out, get as much satisfaction as you can while it lasts.

It's a blog exclusive, so leave comments down below? I mean, who doesn't love a happy ending?!?

Will Sissy Kaaren enjoy the caption? I'm hoping that she does almost as much as the actual events happening inside the caption, all while being able to sit down afterwards! That is one benefit of a caption versus real life! So Kaaren, how much discomfort did your boi clitty get being trapped in a cute little cage? Maybe Darnell can visit again real soon?!?


5 comments:

  1. Going so deep; in one end that I can taste him at the other!!!!
    I've had a few big ones....live and latex but that might be a little much for me!!!! I'm not saying that I wouldn't give it my best efforts and I might try more than once!!!!
    Sitting afterwards.....nice but not necessary...I've spent quite a bit of time lying on my belly because sitting was a little painful for various reasons!!!
    As always thanks for allowing me to guest star on your blog and thanks for all your support over the years!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem babe! People like you who comment often are a reason that (a) I keep making captions, and (b) make my blog much more interesting for everyone.

      Delete
    2. And feel free to share it with others if you wish! I made it for you!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that just screams Kaaren . . . talk about learning how to handle a hose! I'm feeling a little hot myself, but I know that's nothing compared to what she's feeling.

    Let us know when he's done, Kaaren, and I'll gladly kiss it better for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think it matches up well with Kaaren. It shows that we've gotten to know her pretty well by now! I am not sure I could have made it for anyone else truthfully, well not with that plot line at least!

      Delete