Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Maybe You Should Rethink the Contingency Plan, Reggie!


Sometimes a scheme doesn't have to be that complicated! Just simplify and enjoy the ride!


Made this for KarenSue on the Haven , and it's one of those fun captions I like to whip up where the magic involved is almost taken for granted in its world, or at least just seems like an ordinary thing, at least to some people. Much more uncommon here but still, it does happen, matter-of-factly, an assumption just like "all goth girls are witches in training" or "cheerleaders are evil!" When in all reality .. yeah, both are actually true! Sorry, I am just stating facts!

And I didn't make Karen a bimbo so much, but more perhaps distracted, just someone who is so focused on something that they don't see the forest for the trees, or panties on her curvy butt.

For once, I decided that I would NOT be the witch OR the agent of change. Sometimes you just want to be a part of the gang, so I get to be the naughty punch-line supplier. I made the caption, I make the rules .. and that was what I wanted to be here, plus my name fits in tight spots :)

I am heading up north to Maine this weekend. Why go where it's even colder and more likely to be snowing for the entire weekend? Because Dee is clinically insane? Yes! Going to visit a friend, do some recording for a musical product he is working on, unwind from a busy and mentally taxing and emotional end of the year, and maybe spend some Christmas money on something nice for myself.

As mentioned earlier, I don't make resolutions for the New Year, but I vowed to take some time to do a bit of traveling and relax some more if possible. I am heading away again on the Valentine's Day weekend as well. That is a trip for the GF, but we will split the driving on that one so I can still do some chilling out.

I will likely have a post up on Thursday, and try to schedule something for perhaps Saturday. Beyond that is all speculation .. perhaps I'll throw out a "it's probably new for you!" caption on Saturday and a brand spankie new on for Sunday night. It's nice to have a few spare captions in the pocket so I'm not scrambling to keep up an arbitrary artificial deadline that I still try to maintain! Silly Dee!

See you soon! Let me know what you think of the caption and what sort of TG trope would you like to see posted next?!? I've got most of Wednesday night to caption, so hit me up with ideas!


Musically tight, but goddess! Those horrible cheesy 70's type lyrics! 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, sometimes you can get so focused on the prize that you don't realize you've already won!!!!
    I like the idea of living in a world where magic is real and things like this could happen....and I dare any male reading this to honestly say he wouldn't try it!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren
    PS You probably received an e-mail invite from an account of mine....it's not a scam.....I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it....let me know if you didn't get it please....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen anything yet in my email. Perhaps try again?

      And yes, EVERY guy would try it for at least a few hours!

      Delete
    2. I resent it to the e-mail addy you wrote to me with....you know the one with the dm.nmy.is that correct?
      Let me know because I think you're really going to like this!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. I actually had the e-mail wrong....re-sent it....if you get the direct link use that!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Great job! Sometimes the boys get so wrapped up in the magic, they lose sight of the moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete